My review for Wii Sports (check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on getting your wii, but the review is around 6 months too late.
Sorry Pal

Ya your setting your self up for a whole bunch of "send it to last November when someone cared" jokes.

yea, i'm really digging tennis now. it's a ton of fun.

oh, and i'm sorry i didn't review wii sports earlier. it's a little hard when you don't have a ****ing copy, or a wii for that matter. asswad.

^lmfao, they werent flaming you, they were warning you. Its simply the truth.

One new member that I wouldnt mind not seeing again...

Send it to last Nov. when people cared...
Just kiddin.

Nah, it's not really that great of a review. I mean you gave it ratings like above average, when ratings out of ten would've been more appropriate here. And then, you only rated the gameplay and organization of Wii Sports. Sure there's not much music or graphics, but it's still worth mentioning. Keep these in mind when you make your next review.

FireFreek said:
Send it to last Nov. when people cared...
Just kiddin.

Nah, it's not really that great of a review. I mean you gave it ratings like above average, when ratings out of ten would've been more appropriate here. And then, you only rated the gameplay and organization of Wii Sports. Sure there's not much music or graphics, but it's still worth mentioning. Keep these in mind when you make your next review.
i actually did mention visuals, it's near the end.

and your argument about giving ratings out of 10 isn't a very good one. i don't see anywhere that says you have to do that...i wrote it the way i wanted to and think it came out good.

if you're such an expert on reviews, please, let me read yours of Wii Sports. i'd be glad to.

whoosh88 said:
i actually did mention visuals, it's near the end.

and your argument about giving ratings out of 10 isn't a very good one. i don't see anywhere that says you have to do that...i wrote it the way i wanted to and think it came out good.

if you're such an expert on reviews, please, let me read yours of Wii Sports. i'd be glad to.

Whoosh, calm down mate, see it from our point of view. We've hammered Wii sports, sorry you missed that bus.

Also YOU asked for opinions, so you then get pissed if someone doesn't like it. :shocked:

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Whoosh, calm down mate, see it from our point of view. We've hammered Wii sports, sorry you missed that bus.

Also YOU asked for opinions, so you then get pissed if someone doesn't like it. :shocked:
i DO want your opinions, good or bad. but i clearly did put something in there that he said i didn't.

what i DON'T like is the people on this forum who are assholes (which seems to be most of you). if you didn't like my review, that's fine. don't be a dick about it and say "where was this last november?" or some other bullshit.

so, i'll keep it at that. i can see this forum is like most others i try to visit...full of douchebags who think they know everything and are rude to everyone.

have a nice day.

lee.jarratt said:
Congrats on getting your wii, but the review is around 6 months too late.
Sorry Pal
What I was gonna say. Not meaning to be harsh, but would be better to review newer games, then people will have more of an interest in reading your reviews :)

whoosh88 said:
i DO want your opinions, good or bad. but i clearly did put something in there that he said i didn't.

what i DON'T like is the people on this forum who are assholes (which seems to be most of you). if you didn't like my review, that's fine. don't be a dick about it and say "where was this last november?" or some other bullshit.

so, i'll keep it at that. i can see this forum is like most others i try to visit...full of douchebags who think they know everything and are rude to everyone.

have a nice day.
Yeah, or else all of the forums you visit are full of friendly members who resort to defending their point when flamed by people for answering their questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back