My review of Cursed Mountain

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, this holiday I enjoy the best hardcore games on the Wii: Dead Space Extraction, RE: Darkside Chronicles, COD: Moderm Warfare Reflex, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, etc...

But there's a Wii title that I enjoy far better "Cursed Mountain", you know some people say that this game is bad, others follow this trend and never want to try it. The true in this game is when you learn the attacks and gestures you will really enjoy the gameplay, the graphics (awesome embrioments and the vertigo sense), the original story and the best "This game is the most near experience to RE4 Wii edition" (autentic third-person adventure, no rail-shooters), ok SH:Shattered Memories too, but it doesn't have combat mechanics (at all) like Cursed Mountain. That is why I choose Cursed Mountain for the most enjoyable game this christmas.

I used the motion+ accessory contrary to somebody saw, this improve the Eric's attack gestures and help you to beat the ghost easy.

I hope Deep Silver continue the series on the Wii, this game is a gem and has a huge potential.

This game remembers some great NGC horror games like Eternal Darkness.

I you don't purchase the game, I recomed you to buy this and give it a try, if you learn the mechanics and the gameplay, you will enjoy it. I guarantee!!

cursed_mountain_t-23-320x187.jpg
cursed_mountain_t-17-320x187.jpg
cursed_mountain_t-18-320x187.jpg

Score: 9.5

Last edited:
Cursed Mountain seems an interesting game but there were too many other games that I wanted over the holidays.

I'll pick it up when there's a price drop though.

Back