Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
Here's my WarioWare: Smooth Moves review:

WarioWare: Smooth Moves: 9.5
Platform: Wii
Created by: Nintendo

WarioWare contains many “micro” games that are as it says, really short. Don’t think that this will be really short game, there are 200 microgames in Smooth Moves. You as Wario find the “form baton” which describes the Wiimote and you use the Wiimote’s motion sensor’s ability to complete all of the microgames. Throughout the game you will end up doing different “forms” such as the elephant where you hold the Wiimote next to your nose, and the Mohawk where you hold the Wiimote on your head. There are a total of 19 forms in all. Once you clear Wario’s stage you can go to the next, and when you clear that character’s stage you can go on to the next. In some occasions you will be able to choose from more than one character stage. You get different forms by going through the stages. The game is very fun and the music is very catchy. All the different forms balance all the microgames perfectly, and are very creative in how They are used in each form. The Microgames are excellent and are very fun to play and you really get into the game. Nintendo used Smooth Moves as much to the motion sensor’s ability in the Wiimote to the max. Almost all of the microgames only use the motion sensor, and Smooth Moves makes you feel like you are inside the game and not just playing a game. You go through all the different forms and you can really get into the game. Smooth Moves gets even better with the minigames such as tower tennis, where you see how high you can get, or Can Shooter which is like a shooting gallery. Also late in the game you get special games where you can play some microgames and see how many you can beat without losing. Also there are two others like it where there is Super Hard mode and Sudden Death mode. Also when you unlock those, you get multiplayer mode, and you get your turn to laugh at how ridiculous your friends look like, and it is very fun mutliplayer, and you can get up to 12 players involved! But you have to pass only one Wiimote around, which is good for the people with only one Wiimote, but it is frustrating when you have to pass the Wiimote around, which takes some time to do. Sometimes the other players will not get to do their microgames since you have little time to pass it around. The single player is amazing since you always try to keep on beating your record and the Microgames are always fun to do, and you can try to unlock all the microgames.

i'll put more of my reviews in this thread.

Tell me what you think of it!

Nicely put. I agree with the time it takes to pass the wiimote around! I lost cause my friend passed it to the wrong person and then he couldnt pass it back to me in time... But with this game I found its only good with other people. Playing with my self was kinda boring.

Great review.

It wasn't much of a review, but it was a nice overview.

I don't think you got down all of its shortcomings and it would've been good to describe the game's artstyle, story, characters, and different styles of each stage. Also you might want to form paragraphs so it's easier to read.

Nfanboy said:
you're really picky En4Neo.

Picky != Constructive Criticism

It comes with asking for people's opinions. If you're just looking for a pat on the head, print it out and give it to your Mom.

Xanthous said:
Picky != Constructive Criticism

It comes with asking for people's opinions. If you're just looking for a pat on the head, print it out and give it to your Mom.

Exactly, I was just about to say that.

I could've been a lot more picky though, a lot more. Nfanboy, the first step to becoming a good reviewer is taking the criticism so you can improve.

I glanced at it...sounded more like an ad for the game. Plus the game is not that good or worth 50 dollars at ALL. I hate it when people try to convince people that something mediocre is actually great or something. Lets get the facts straight. Its very short and has little difficulty to it. Only positives are that it might be good for multiplayer. And even then you'd think the minigames would get boring after 5 times.

P.S. Nfanboy we know you're like a huge fanboy but seriously being a TRUE FAN means being able to call out your company when they do something wrong or create an inferior product. The truth hurts but its better than lying to yourself and looking like a fool (saying that in general...not in regards to this thread).

this game does not deserve a 9.5 out of 10. its just way too short, and you have to consider that in your ratings. i think this game is more of an 8/10. its fun, but its just way too short.

I agree it does sound like an ad also you should add that it probably has the most replay value out of any game so far. Oh but I do think you are wrong 8.5 at the highest you gave TP 9.0 and you should also add that it gives you extra time in mutiplayer and the passing adds to the franticness

Back