My SIMS!

JamesB98

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
HI all, has anyone got this yet? I am hoping to get it soon :) i have read some reviews and they all say if you loved Animal Crossing then this is the perfect game for you. I really did like Animal Crossing so can't wait....

What are your views?
Are you getting it?
have you got it already?
what do you think?

your opinion would be great... Thanx

Yup, I have it and it's quite fun. Almost 10 hours in to the game so far.

It does have an animal crossing feel to it. Designing your town is real fun, the graphics are clean. Sometime there is a little lag, and there are loading screens when you enter/exit any building. They're not that bad though, loading the game initially can take some time.

There is a good amount of customization. So far the game owners have reviewed it better than the reviewing companies. I trust people that bought it to play for fun more than I do people that are paid to play it.

Oooh sounds good, your 10hrs in already? i'm impressed lol
well sounds like fun, can't wait now! might have to go see if tesco's have it now :)
Thanks for your info

There's another thread around here with a preview video by Essence, it's a good video that shows how the game works and the first couple of minutes.

I luv animal crossing so I'd probebly luv this! but meh has never played sims

well to be honest, the game is already catching dust in my room

Thanks everyone, i will check out that video.
i'm still excited though :)

I've read here and there that this is simply a kids game, but I don't care, it looks so fun I'm gonna buy it anyway once I've gotten my Wii ;D

JamesB98 said:
HI all, has anyone got this yet? I am hoping to get it soon :) i have read some reviews and they all say if you loved Animal Crossing then this is the perfect game for you. I really did like Animal Crossing so can't wait....

What are your views?
Are you getting it?
have you got it already?
what do you think?

your opinion would be great... Thanx

What are your views? Its over all a great game, gets a little repatitive tho
Are you getting it? i have it
have you got it already? yea
what do you think? Its fun, and building houses and furniture is awesome. Collecting essences it fun too

its acctually nothing like animal crossing, at first it kind of is, but there is no money,you cant buy anything,you make ure own furniture, and everyone is human

Zero77 said:
.....sigh....i think that game broke my wii

yea it broke my cousins wii.

it makes a loud humming noise when its in your wii, and sometimes, it can cause damage

lol...@ Mysims

Its nothing like animal crossing because all the people in mysims are humans.....Thats crazy. Instead of animals it are humans. The way you interact with them is exactly the same. Gameplay wise they perform the same stuff. The skins are just different

MySims

Thanks guys for all your help. I think i will have to get this now just to see for myself :)
Had alook at the sims website and it does really look brilliant, and if it's the same interaction as animal crossing then even better!
Can't wait now lol

Thank again, any other info would be cool :)

My Sims is a great game so far to me. I spend most of my time gathering essences and building furniture for other sims. It is very fun. Animal Crossing got a little boring after a while, while My Sims doesn't. I doubted this game when I got it. even thought about returning it, but I'm glad I got it.

I highly suggest this game if you like building and custimizing things. if you want instent gradification, then this game might not be for you. Just a little patience and creating, and you will like this game.

Back