Raken

Keepin it Real
Feb 24, 2008
snestz1.jpg

As you can see it's small, but it's
A) what I've been able to scrounge up
B) find at the pawn shops

and yes I have the scope for it.

Gah didn't realize how small the pic was.

For those who couldn't see

From bottom left to bottom right
1. Street Fighter II Turbo
2. Contra III
3. NHL 96 (favorite game as a kid)
4. Super Scope 6
5. Dirt Trax FX
6. Final Fantasy II (lost III)
7. Mortal Kombat III
8. Legends of Gaia (hidden gem RPG)

Another great way to collect them is in "LOT" sales on ebay or craiglist. I've picked up all the SEGA's,Atari's and other odd and end consoles from over the years cheeply including a large library that way...

I think i paid a total of 200 bucks for all 4 SEGA systems with about 75 games total for all of them.
Master system/Sega Genesis,CD,32x/Sega CD/Sega Dream Cast Nice deal when its all done.
Just figure 50-100 bucks for each system with about 10-30 games... quick way to build a game collection

well something pretty cool I just found out. A pretty crappy mall I live by has this store called the Toy Box, which essentially has every GOOD SNES game, so I'm pretty stoked about that. The games are priced about as reasonable as I can get them on eBay, so my collection should grow rapidly.

Dont forget all the Mario Games then not to mention NBA Jam... Im not a fan of sports games but this is by far the best one ever in my opinion, my wife and i still duke it out on this game today.

wezeles said:
Dont forget all the Mario Games then not to mention NBA Jam... Im not a fan of sports games but this is by far the best one ever in my opinion, my wife and i still duke it out on this game today.

Tornament edition is best

And I hate baseketball (even thow im told im good at it)

Boxes are long gone, EXCEPT for Contra. I've got a full set for Contra III

If your afther expandin your collection there are none internet ways of getin more
Carboot sales (I dont know the US trem for it) - Most people on these tend to sell stuff in one big lot (I did once get a commadore vic 20 with 50 games for a fiver (£5))
Jumble sales (Ditto) - Some people dont know what there sellin (Once got a dreamcast and a load of games for a tenner sold it with a few games for £20 also a PS2 for a tenner)
Charity shops - Again they dont know what there sellin (Once got a Saturn controll pad for a quid)
Even in damn skips you can find somethin
But I have kinda devloped a retro sence (like a spider secnce but without the flashyness)
I know how to rumage throw a box of cables (this can be trained at home)

Back