My Spidey 3 Review!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
ok i thought spiderman 3 for the wii was a great game, but what i didnt understand is why so many websites, games reviewers etc. were giving it bad reviews!:eek:ut:

GRAPHICS

but i will tell you one thing... it has the worst graphics i have ever seen so far! but its kinda funny when you think about it because the buildings all look like LEGO bricks!:lol: :lol: it also has hundreds of glitches, but again, are really funny! i was watching my mate wii_brendo play his game the other night and when he fell in the water with Morbius when he had to take him to Shriek, he came out and Morbius was standing upright, infront of him, it was sooo funny!

GAMEPLAY

the gameplay of Spidey 3 was excellent though, and i thought it made up for the terrible graphics! the best part of the game is obviously the webswinging! i thought it was so fun just to swing around NY and beat up bad guys whenever needed! the fighting techniques are also cool. i like the way you can do the Web Rodeo and swing them around in the air! the combat was very good and i liked the way you swung the wii-mote and nunchuk to do combos.

VOICE ACTING

the voice acting for Spiderman 3 was ok at most parts but what really annoyed me is why Kirsten Dunst (Mary Jane Watson) wasnt in the cast with Tobey McGuire and James Franco. another thing that annoyed me was on a couple of occasions, Spidey kept sayin the same thing twice or three times! now that was annoying!!!

OVERALL

ok now its time for the moment of truth: i would give Spiderman 3 for the Wii a 8.7 out of 10. i know the graphics and the amount of glitches were terrible but the gameplay saved it for me. i would advise anyone who likes Spiderman to buy this game!:cornut: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
i would have to say, no offense, dont listen to this review
9/10 is something you give a game that is going to go platinum very quickly
9/10 is a game you MUST buy
with the voice acting and the short come on the graphics, this shouldnt get anything higher than a 7.

ok sovieto thats your opinion this is mine

i agree with Sovieto, even though im planning on killing him soon...

But seriously, i dont think spiderman would deserve a 9/10...for Sovietos reasons.

Good review though!

Sovieto said:
i would have to say, no offense, dont listen to this review
9/10 is something you give a game that is going to go platinum very quickly
9/10 is a game you MUST buy
with the voice acting and the short come on the graphics, this shouldnt get anything higher than a 7.
He's right. You can't have graphics and voice acting that bad and then say it's 9.0. When you review something, you have to take a completely unbiased standpoint and look at the game as a whole... that's what I do at least.

i would give this one a low 4.
the graphics are embarrasin, voice actin is terrible, and so is the missions

oky. All i want to know is, is this game long, short, or in the middle. I dont care about graphics that much and either does my 18 year bro. He just likes spiderman and the swinging. Thanks in advance.

its kinda short, about 20hrs maybe? im at 40% and ive played for about 8hrs.including fighting a lot of gangs so maybe 20hrs total? siick brendo. gt4? is that a nike or a toyota?

Last edited:
its a toyota trilathon race car it freakin rocks now if i could actually use it in a race............

gran turismo 5 would be the only reason i ever by a ps3

Back