My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he means that and i did hear rumors they were putting him in...but again its just rumors

asdfghjkl said:
rumors sorta suck, you get excited then BAM! they're wrong,
Sometimes

I cut myself when that happens...

JK, of course. I am not emo. =)

hiyo, been a hot minute since i last posted, thanks zelda gamer for clearing up the WD thing... i am having trouble getting down falco's timing, any suggestions? and i am also having trouble sh with fox, and havn't really tried WD with him yet... I am still training with both of them and Y. Link too. I am trying to get better with samus as well, cuz i can WD with her all day long, and i am very good at getting back with her, thanks to a vid i saw... Zeldagamer, plz hit me up with some helpfull moves/combos/recoveries for Fox, Falco, Samus, and Y. Link, i would like to learn as much as possible. Ty for all the info so far, and if you still need help with WD and so and so forth, just go to youtube.com and search for Wak107 he has 3 outa 4 trainning vids out he is working on the 4th now... can't wait, that is what i am using to learn the advanced things, it is quite helpfull to me.

yes, i will post it soon for you, okay and marth after that.
just needed to catch back up in posting before i did it, needed to know where the topic was, and what other ppl joined etc. so next post will be for you.

Hector-
A,Ax2,Ax3- High-low, back up, Rotate around bringing axe back down
^A- Heavy upper Swing (front aoe only)
VA- Strong Lower Swoop (200 degrees of range)
<,>A- Horizontal Slash
Smash ^A- Small jump Heavy uppercut (360 degrees from shoulders)
Smash VA- Stab with point on tip of axe, Swing Violently backwards (tossing stabed foes)
Smash <,>A- Turn oppisite directino, Bull Rsh swinging downward
A(in air)- quick spin attack (360 degrees shoulders and below)
^A(in air)- Back flip, slash swoop with axe
VA(in air)- Quick downward stab with axe (spike)
<,>(in air)- Hard Jab with axe tip
B- Throw axe (like a handaxe)
^B- Collassus- Boyds special attack from F.E. Path of Radiance (spiral up slash down)
VB- Slam axe into ground causing earthquake (like Venausour but only once)
<,>B- Quick charge in either direction slamming axe from above head into ground
grapple- normal arm grab
A,B,Z- thrust shoulder into chest
^- use axe upercut upwards
V- slam into grond with axe
<- Bash in face, throw behind
>- Bull Rush into (should tackle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back