My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if sony and microsoft gave nintendo some more rights they could put master chief and sora in. and maybe even some DBZ characters to put a beat down on some people online (but if mickey dosen't come into this SSB he HAS to come into the next (not happening) )

I'm surprised, actually, that of the posts I've read, nobody made mention of Simon Belmont of Castlevania fame. I'm gunning for him to finally make it in. It's pretty much a guarantee that MegaMan will be making it in, the question is, which one? My friend wants Zero to be in it, but I say the classic one.

Here's a few other long shots (IMHO) I doubt would make it in (though it might be cool if they did)

Mike (from StarTropics)
Mother Brain [second form] (from Super Metroid)
Eggplant Wizard (from Kid Icarus)
Count Dracula (Castlevania series)
Zoda (Startropics)
Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Saria (Ocarina of Time)
Amy Rose (Sonic Adventure)
Toad (Super Mario series)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)

If I had to pick someone from outside the Nintendo universe to guest-appear, I'd have to pick Ulala from Space Channel 5 (stop laughing, I'm serious)

Hmmm, wavedashing is quite simple. It's extremely easier if you use x or y to do a low jump then dodge into the floor diagnally to do a wavedash. I don't rely on this during gameplay though, even though I mastered wavedashing, I almost never do it....theres no need for it really, there's always a weakness to something and wavedashing has a huge one.

amon140 said:
maybe if sony and microsoft gave nintendo some more rights they could put master chief and sora in. and maybe even some DBZ characters to put a beat down on some people online (but if mickey dosen't come into this SSB he HAS to come into the next (not happening) )

Sony has nothing to do with Mickey since he's copyrighted by disney, the one and only owner. Sony just got permission to use him in kingdom hearts along with all the other disney characters.

I have yet to get a Wii, becasue they haven't been delivered to our store (BX) AAFES (Army Air Force Exchange Service) yet, and the few that were they had a drawing for, and my name wasn't drawn... :(. I don't have a GC anymore, so i haven't been playing much, i am still working on a few kinks in wavedashing, and SHFFL'ing with some chars, but all in all i am almost there with the few chars i plan on sticking with, Falco, young Link, and Fox are my main three.

sonic
shadow
knuckles
waluigi
luigi
bowser jr/shadow mario
daisy
shy guy
boo
diddy kong
fly guy
small wriggler
petey piranah
paper mario
goombella
koops
flurrie
yoshi jr
vivian
bobbery
ms.mowz
lord crump
hooktail
beldam
merlyan
magnus
dark craw
D.koopatrol
rawk hawk
macho grubba
atomic boo
doopliss
cortez
smorgopus
magnus 2.0
bonetail
gloomtail
grodus
kammy koopa
evil peach/shadow queen
SMS mario
gooper blooper
giant wriggler
mecha bowser
tails
jet
storm
wave
dr.eggman
cream
rouge
ulala
knights
eggman robo
aiai
king dedede

sonic
shadow
knuckles
waluigi
luigi
bowser jr/shadow mario
daisy
shy guy
boo
diddy kong
fly guy
small wriggler
petey piranah
paper mario
goombella
koops
flurrie
yoshi jr
vivian
bobbery
ms.mowz
lord crump
hooktail
beldam
merlyan
magnus
dark craw
D.koopatrol
rawk hawk
macho grubba
atomic boo
doopliss
cortez
smorgopus
magnus 2.0
bonetail
gloomtail
grodus
kammy koopa
evil peach/shadow queen
SMS mario
gooper blooper
giant wriggler
mecha bowser
tails
jet
storm
wave
dr.eggman
cream
rouge
ulala
knights
eggman robo
aiai
king dedede
birdo
toad
toadette
drybones
king boo
chicken little
C. olimar
pikmin
fat pikmin
germ
goombario
kooper
bombette
parakarry
bow
watt
sushi
lakiester
goomba king
koopa ninja
tutan koopa
tubba blubba
general shy guy
lava piranah
ruff n' puff
bomberman
pommy
knight:fire
lilith
knight:ice
knight:wind
knight:electric
knight:earth
knight:dark
knight:light

Last edited:
Guys don't double post unless you are intentionally trying to increase post count, which is basically an ego boost. Don't bother and use the 'EDIT' button to re post or edit your previous post.

If for technical reason you can't double post, use this as a heading in your second post *Sorry the EDIT button doesn't work on my computer!*

EDIT:
I don't rely on this during gameplay though, even though I mastered wavedashing, I almost never do it....theres no need for it really, there's always a weakness to something and wavedashing has a huge one.
Actually wavedashing has many uses despite its weaknesses. Its 'useless' on its own but if you string standard/tilt/smash moves or shield/evade moves with wavedashing then its not useless at all. In fact it turns it into an effective maneuver.

Say Marth Dair u onstage and you know he is going to use that move, you wavedash away from him and smash/tilt in retaliation. Or you can shield grab him while holding the shield to protect yourself from his Dair.

Last edited:
Mario567, are you serious about your list above? 8O... seriously... you could drop like 25% of them.... knight:fire, knight:ice, knight:wind, knight:electric, knight:earth, knight:dark, knight:light= knights right? all of that was in your list... and we continue; boo,, fly guy, small wriggler, petey piranah... i think that is enough, i will not contiue... but you should get the point, just try and think of a move sets for some of them, and see it being in use b some 10+ person... seriously...i dont' even know who 1/4 of those ppl are... i don't think goomba anything should be in there as a playable char they have no Fu*king ARMS, how can they grappel? I am just not going to say anything more, until you get a brain bigger than a Dinosaur... wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back