My Sword Collection (Lots of images!)

Akaymay

On the Highway to Hell!
Well, I have a WHOLE lot of swords, and due to someone's request, I'ma show them all off here!

1) My Chinese Tower Sword

I got it due to the crazy awesome gold texture around it with the colored windows.

And whats really cool about it is the Double Edged tip:

(Kina hard to see here)

2) My Japanese Katana:

I like this due to it's toned color and curved blade:

And it's cool engravement:

3) My Nunchucks:

They're just cool, with the dragon designes on them.

4) My Crazy-ass Dagger:

This thing is just damn crazy.

5) My Lightning Bolt Sword:

Cant get a good focus :wtf:

6) My Snake Axe:

I especially like this because of the Snake Head on the top!

7) My Dragon Hunting Knife:

This is mainly used for hunting, but I love the design of the sheath and blade:

8) My Skeleton hand Knife:

Just a crazy-ass design.

9) The Jamaican Hunting Knife:

It's awesome, a nice design and a nice grip and color on the handle.

10) BUH BUH BAAA! A BALL AND CHAIN!

And heck yes, it's spiked...

11) And for the finally: A pole-arm!

It was really hard to get a good view of the blade on top:

But the design on the top sheath is awesome:

Cool, more dragons.

APPOLOGIES: It got dark after I took a break of photo taking (It's harder when you have shaky hands). So I had to move to the low-light filter, sorry.

Also, some blurry pics, as I said, I have shaky hands, I may try to redo them tomarrow.

And another thing. Okay, it's 5:30 in New Jersey right now, and it's darker than midnight, this is nuts.

One last thing. Wii comes out in 19 days!!

Equis said:
damn how much that collection worth?

Actually, a lot of those were pretty cheap. Sword collecting is a very inexpensive hobby. One of my most expensive one is probably the Pole Arm, which came to 18 dollars. But if you go to fancy places to buy them, like authentic chinese stores, they can be somewhat expensive. Like the 3-pronged dagger was about 30 dollars. But some can be very cheap. Like, the Dragon Hunting Knife was about 5 dollars. :yesnod:

wow, i think i might go sword collecting! All i got is a lonely pocket knife from Walmart :( :( and my crappy knife (19.99) cost more than your cool dragon hunting knife (5) :lol:

All I have is this dagger.....

103-6249925-1290213

But yeah great sword collection!

great collection ,b ut you should get some sais their cool too :yesnod:

Akaymay said:
Actually, a lot of those were pretty cheap. Sword collecting is a very inexpensive hobby. One of my most expensive one is probably the Pole Arm, which came to 18 dollars. But if you go to fancy places to buy them, like authentic chinese stores, they can be somewhat expensive. Like the 3-pronged dagger was about 30 dollars. But some can be very cheap. Like, the Dragon Hunting Knife was about 5 dollars. :yesnod:

18 dollars?!?!? Oh my god, you should love your life.

My set of 3 Katanas was $450!

Sweet collection! Mine consists of a Swiss Army pocket knife :lol: and a few lock-blade camping knives I used to use years ago! :lol: (hey... all I needed them for was cutting up food.)

okay Akaymay.... u and me are gonna team up one day, roam a city's streets (i'll be nice and let you choose the city), and we'll attack random people. you with your awesome set of weaponry and me with my fake darth maul lightsaber that is broken in half so basically it's like a normal fake lightsaber in that it only has one 'saber' and it's not really light it's just plastic, so you with your sweet assk (ass w/ a 'k') weapons and me with my fake half darth maul lightsaber that is really only a normal lightsaber..... or maybe i'll use my fists that i'll say have mystical poison powers so people get scared and think that i poisoned them when i punch them so they fall down on the ground and groan in pain and call the poison control center thinking that they are poisoned when really they're not and the poison control center-ers will come and waste all that gas in their nonhybrid cars and they get really angry at the people for crank phone calling them about being poisoned but then i accidentally punch you because we got stuck in this big brawl (not the super smash brothers kind) and then you think you got poisoned because i didnt tell you that i really dont have poisoned hands so you end up going to the poison control center and then you get released because you really arent poisoned...... you hypochondriac..... and because you're a hypochondriac i dont want to hang out with you at all.... so you can forget it

Akaymay said:
Lol
Obvesoly you dont go for quality weaponds
my bro got one sword once (about £30) I went at a wooden plank with it and the blade snaped
Most swords you can buy are rubbish you have to import from Japan to get the best
But I have to test them in person before I buy (mine are for training only)

Edit :
My collection
Sais
Nuncucks (Normal ones and colapsable ones)
3 sectoned staff (Cant use)
A wakazachi (short sword)
bokken
My fists

Last edited:
mine consists of a wilson pocket knife that is NICE but not nearly as cool as yours, and a double edged battle axe, that is SHARP

Darkprinny said:
Lol

Most swords you can buy are rubbish you have to import from Japan to get the best

I actually get all my swords straight from Japan, I know someone there and he knows a blacksmith, so he just sends them all to me, and I send the requested amount of money back. :lol:

You Can Get Sephiroth, Link, Cloud, Squall(Leon), And Other Cool Videogame Swords On www.amazon.com For...*drom roll* Under A Hundred Dollars! (USD) A Link Master Sword Is Like 40 Bucks!

AND YES THE SWORDS ARE REAL! I"VE SEEN CUSTOMER REVIEWS!!!

Add SOme Of Those To Your Collection!

This is the my favorite weapon of choice:

giantswisscz3.jpg

85 tools in all! But costs a wopping $1200USD

Back