My team good enough?

aIStriker

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
Ive had MSC for bout ...4 days and i've chosen Yoshi as my cap, Toad, Hammer Bros and Dry Bones. What I want to know is...is this team well balanced deffensively and offensively..i;ve have numerous troubles in the Crystal Cup using a simple lobing technique not using very much dekes ( i need to know how to time them properly ...aka knowing when to knock the opoenent off) I like to lob until the ball is charged and shooting it to the net...it works fairly well but unfortunately AI computer's ranked Superstar, Legend and SuperStriker always beat me using crazy techhniques i could barely perform. If anyone is good ranked and has some tips to give me please do! I'm in need of improvement. (btw, can't even beat eleminations to Crystal Cup!)

you cheater, thats exactly what i use:lol:

dry bones in back
toad, yoshi and hammer bros upfront

Theres no bad and good team. Its the player thats good or bad.

Just build a team you feel confident playing with.

i've noticed alot of people online use dry bones, toad, and hammer bros. most likely for the speed, scoring power, and defense. i, also, use the same sidekicks. you just have to figure out what captain is good for you. i use dk, he may be slow but he has a strong shot. i used to use peach, she was quick but had a poor shot. so you really have to use all the captains and see which one fits you.

What scoring techniques do u guys use? I try to charge the ball while lobbing and shooting when its white...but its not always a succes. The enemies use deke's like a robot and scoring too fast. I just got to Diddy Kong today hoping for a sweet victory but I lost and by frustration, i couldnt contain myself. The Crystal Cave swept away ALL of my characters leaving Diddy with people and he scored. Road to Strikers cup is impossible. I need some help improving

Back