My The Conduit Review

Kind of boring. In addition to be boring, it feels too much like IGN.

Thanks for the feedback and this was my true feelings and not IGNs. even though I use "run and gun" and "generic" that's what I think. I wanted to make it fun, but I couldn't think of anything and I made it more informative. I'm making more reviews on my site and hopefully they will get better as I go on.

I just had a read, i liked your review even if i think 6 is a little low,and maybe some pictures would be a good idea.

I just had a read, i liked your review even if i think 6 is a little low,and maybe some pictures would be a good idea.

Thanks, pictures would be good, but my friend told me you need permission from the developer. In my opinion thats what I think, but some people may like it better. I didn't like it because of my reasons and I think it's a good rent.

Thats a tough one because to be honest i dont know about needing permission,thinking about it though....people do there own video reviews of computer games on Youtube all the time.

Let me know when you do your next review mucka as i like to view peoples opinions before i buy,it is my hobby after all :)

sure, our next review will probably be wii sports resort

Back