My thoughts about Mario Galaxy

Zarogan

Official Metroid Breeder
Jan 26, 2007
Chile
Wii Online Code
5460-1571-7458-7185
I just finished playing the game, defeated the last Bowser with 70 stars and I have to say, it's one of the best games I've played in my life! Everything was so perfect, the music just blew me away and the graphics were beautiful, I felt like I was a kid again. It was a strange thing but I felt really good while playing it, I remembered all the good times I had with Mario 3 and Super Mario World back when I was young.

Just wanted to share that with you, did anyone feel something similar?

Last edited:
ronjon13 said:
100% agree. i am trying to beat ever level but it is so hard not skip ahead and just beat it lol.
I decided to beat it with 70, felt like a good number, but I'll obviuosly return and get all 120 stars, I'm not done with the game yet.

Just picked up the game today, I wasnt planning to. Guess who mentioned it and bought it for me as a gift? My 52 year old dad... Even he wants to play it after im done with it.

First E rated game in a LOONG time I really enjoy, I give this game a 9.5

i got mine on saturday and im testing it out for christmas and 4 the 12 hours acros saturday and sunday with 47 stars i love it

true its a fantasic game, the controls are perfect, the graphics are good (wish Nintendo had gone for HD thou), the sound matches the level design perfectly...

... only one negative i can think of... the general game is easy, the only thing that costs me lives is the boss end of level parts. It almost seems like Nintendo tested the game and thought "lets dump a boss there".

Back