my thoughts on call of duty 3

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
well i bought call of duty 3 because the game i have so far are zelda and spiderman are all crap and cod 3 really impressed me. lol in this one place where you move your wiimote + nuchuck up and down to take down a guy i couldnt do it and died like 20 times...lol

so far the graphics are great only because i didnt see the ps3 and xbox one and the gameplay is really great...

well just my 2 cents on cod 3

Spiderman is crap, but Zelda is not, Zelda Twilight Princess is like the best game for Wii and probably the best game this year, so far.
and your name is Nintendo person and you hate Zelda!!

WHat is Zelda like? Thinking of buying it tommrrow!! what sort of game is it.
Love C&C 3,half life,cod,oblivion,Far cry on the PC, But this will be my first proper Wii game.

Is far cry any good its between the 2

well if your thinking of buying zelda go ahead in my opinon it sucks but the majority of the people seems to enjoy it so go ahead..its pretty neat i guess and great value for the game

Rented Call of Duty 3, I think it's a good game not great. If the controls were more simple and precise; the graphics could have been a little better with online play then it would have been a great game. But I say just a rental would do justice for Call of Duty 3.

Compared to Zelda, Zelda would be a 10 and Call of Duty 3 a 6 in my opinion being compared with Zelda that is...

wampa said:
WHat is Zelda like? Thinking of buying it tommrrow!! what sort of game is it.
Love C&C 3,half life,cod,oblivion,Far cry on the PC, But this will be my first proper Wii game.

Is far cry any good its between the 2
farcry sucks it was a big waste of my time beating it, I'd go with cod 3

Wardy said:
Far Cry has too many bugs, it will drive you nuts.
it sucked so hard in the beginning and I just kept playing it and kinda started to enjoy it towards the end but it still sucked. I give a 4/10, and call of duty a 8.3/10

I dont understand all the good reviews for COD3. Did no one elses controls just completely freeze up in big battles making the game unplayable? Well that happened around 5-10 times each mission for me. So i traded it in and got excite truck:smilewinkgrin:

ementophobic said:
I dont understand all the good reviews for COD3. Did no one elses controls just completely freeze up in big battles making the game unplayable? Well that happened around 5-10 times each mission for me. So i traded it in and got excite truck:smilewinkgrin:
that never happened to me:wtf:

Back