My Toys'r'Us Experience!!!!

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
I went to Toys'r'Us to buy my little sister a Black DS Lite and my little cousin a PS2. But the PS2 was sold out.

But the greatest thing was that I pre-ordered my soon-to-get Nintendo Wii!
I am #10!!!
I am so lucky!!!
I also pre-ordered Zelda.
I'm gonna buy another wii-mote and ninchuck for my friend when he comes on saturdays ^_^

I was at Fulton Toys'r'us. YAY ME!!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Homesrfan said:
They're still taking pre-orders?!?! :eek:

GOTTA TELL MY MOM!!

One thing i forgot to say was that there are now about 30+ people in the list by now, because i was at toys'r'us 3 hours ago. I think they started taking pre-orders today after the papers came out on the newspaper.

Ya we found out about the toys r us preorders the other day from kotaku.

I still plan to walk into wal-mart at midnight and buy my wii. But whatever floats your people's boats.

Neuro said:
Same, which allowed me to be #1 in pre-ordering mine this morning. :)

Well i'm #10 and IM GONNA GET ONE, I got the $50 discount wii card for reserving and the receipts.

Non-n00b version: I'm #10 of getting the wii. I got a Wii card for reserving for $50 and now I have to pay $200 when it comes out. And Im getting extra wii-mote and ninchuck and I reserved Zelda twilight princess ^______^

ShadowElliot said:
Well i'm #10 and IM GONNA GET ONE, I got the $50 discount wii card for reserving and the receipts.

Non-n00b version: I'm #10 of getting the wii. I got a Wii card for reserving for $50 and now I have to pay $200 when it comes out. And Im getting extra wii-mote and ninchuck and I reserved Zelda twilight princess ^______^
That's how a pre-order works. You put a down payment, and pay off the rest later. It's not really that you got a "$50 discount." Hehe.

GreyKirby said:
Dang how come americans get so many opportunities and Canadians only get ONE
If I had an answer, I'd tell you. :wtf:

Neuro said:
That's how a pre-order works. You put a down payment, and pay off the rest later. It's not really that you got a "$50 discount." Hehe.

If I had an answer, I'd tell you. :wtf:

Yes i do, the wii card says that now i have to pay $199.99.
And my zelda game is reserved for $5 and now it will be $44.99.
Also to see if i can buy wii-mote and ninchuck so somewhere about $300.

ShadowElliot said:

Yes, but you had to pay $50 to get that card... :lol: It's not like your getting $50 off of the system man.

I got a preorder as well, #19/20. Thugh I couldn't get Twilight Princes because I wasn't there. My dad went directly to TRU after working a night shift. God bless him.

Octogon said:
I got a preorder as well, #19/20. Thugh I couldn't get Twilight Princes because I wasn't there. My dad went directly to TRU after working a night shift. God bless him.

lucky u :hand:

ShadowElliot said:

200 + 50(Card meaning just a down payment) + 50= 300. Not including the wii-mote and nunchuk. In other words. You pay the exact same price as everyone else.

Back