My Twilight Princess review

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
here's my Twilight princess review (please no anger)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 9.5
Platform: Wii
Created by: Nintendo

Now don’t start sending me stupid E-Mails because Twilight Princess isn’t getting a 10.0. I’m not a big Zelda fan. All of you Zelda fans have waited many years for Twilight Princess to be released, but the game is saying “I’m sorry I am late, but you’ll see that I am worth the wait.” Twilight Princess is not only the most anticipated game ever, it has all the key ingredients for a classic Zelda game. Great storyline, Epic adventure, and the classic Zelda weapons like the Master Sword and the Hero’s Bow. The Zelda creators have gave Link a more “mature” look. You are Link and starting at Ordon village as a goat herder and you teach the young kids how to use a wooden sword and a slingshot. Then trouble erupts as you enter the Twilight Zone and the Twilight Zone transforms you into a wolf. You turn into an epic adventure and go throughout Hyrule and set off through the storyline. You go from The Goron Mines, to Lakebed Temple, and to The City in the Sky. I have not beaten the game but there are some problems. For one your Wolf’s ability’s never improve, and the original Legend of Zelda music is not in there! There is also the fishing which is fun, but whatever fish you catch doesn’t go into your fish log. Also some of the puzzles are right next to you but you don’t notice them. Don’t get me wrong, puzzles in Zelda games add to the fun, but some of these puzzles are right under you but you won’t see it for a while. Twilight Princess is a good game, but not the best

I'd give it at 9.8 cuz of the wolf thing and the fact that the bosses were pretty easy. Both of those things kinda disappointed me. I think they should start creating levels of difficulty for the series. It'd make it so much more fun. You have Novice, Apprentice, and Master...does that sound right? But its the best LoZ game IMO. And by original LoZ music are you talking about OoT or something else? Cuz OoT was good in terms of music and I loved it but if they used it would just be a repeat and boring.

I think you could go a tad more in depth with your reviews. A review doesn't have to be lengthy, but it has to have a little more than just the basics. Try providing more examples. I think you could've explained difficulty, graphics/artsyle, combat, how being a wolf works, and how the game works with the wiimote and nunchuck.

Also try providing an ending paragraph that summarizes what really the game is all about. I sometimes just skim over the bulk of a review and mainly concentrate on the ending paragraphs that summarizes the game with a lot of IGN and Gamespot's reviews.

Ok as for what you said, I definatley agree with what you said on the puzzles. It was a little annoying when it got hard and then some parts of the puzzle were suddenly so obvious and simple. I don't agree with the storyline though...kind of weak for me, but I'll definatley agree with you on it being epic and entertaining.

Not bad though.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
I think you could go a tad more in depth with your reviews. A review doesn't have to be lengthy, but it has to have a little more than just the basics. Try providing more examples. I think you could've explained difficulty, graphics/artsyle, combat, how being a wolf works, and how the game works with the wiimote and nunchuck.

Also try providing an ending paragraph that summarizes what really the game is all about. I sometimes just skim over the bulk of a review and mainly concentrate on the ending paragraphs that summarizes the game with a lot of IGN and Gamespot's reviews.

Ok as for what you said, I definatley agree with what you said on the puzzles. It was a little annoying when it got hard and then some parts of the puzzle were suddenly so obvious and simple. I don't agree with the storyline though...kind of weak for me, but I'll definatley agree with you on it being epic and entertaining.

Not bad though.

He's right. And don't review a game if you haven't beaten it, let alone "gotten very far". The sarcasm was unnecessary, especially in your current position. However, I think the score you have given the game is very fair--even though it's the same as IGN's score...

Nfanboy said:
sorry, I haven't gotten far in the game Mr. Critic.

Even if you haven't you could have still included a lot of what I suggested, if not all.

Like the guy above said, you should really finish the game first.

What if you discover a a lot of glitches towards the end of the game? That could have some serious effect on your review and BTW there is a big glitch in LoZ TP. Some games can be great at first and slowly sink to averageness, which is really why it's important to complete before you review.

Last edited:
My friend let me play...and from what i played i wuld give it a 9(i dont own it so dont kill me) Cuz i hate playing as the damn wolf!
i just want to be link!!!!!
who agrees with me?

hey, nfanboy, i just reread the review in NP, and it seems quite a bit like your review.... especially that first quote, as well as the score. seems a bit fishy to me.

I jst turned into the wolf, i was gonna take the game back but I now see that you are not the wolf through the whole game. I will keep on going with it now.

Last edited:
Nfanboy said:
here's my Twilight princess review (please no anger)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 9.5
Platform: Wii
Created by: Nintendo

Now don’t start sending me stupid E-Mails because Twilight Princess isn’t getting a 10.0. I’m not a big Zelda fan. All of you Zelda fans have waited many years for Twilight Princess to be released, but the game is saying “I’m sorry I am late, but you’ll see that I am worth the wait.” Twilight Princess is not only the most anticipated game ever, it has all the key ingredients for a classic Zelda game. Great storyline, Epic adventure, and the classic Zelda weapons like the Master Sword and the Hero’s Bow. The Zelda creators have gave Link a more “mature” look. You are Link and starting at Ordon village as a goat herder and you teach the young kids how to use a wooden sword and a slingshot. Then trouble erupts as you enter the Twilight Zone and the Twilight Zone transforms you into a wolf. You turn into an epic adventure and go throughout Hyrule and set off through the storyline. You go from The Goron Mines, to Lakebed Temple, and to The City in the Sky. I have not beaten the game but there are some problems. For one your Wolf’s ability’s never improve, and the original Legend of Zelda music is not in there! There is also the fishing which is fun, but whatever fish you catch doesn’t go into your fish log. Also some of the puzzles are right next to you but you don’t notice them. Don’t get me wrong, puzzles in Zelda games add to the fun, but some of these puzzles are right under you but you won’t see it for a while. Twilight Princess is a good game, but not the best
Good one.I completely agree with ya.

Back