My UK PS3 Was Despatched Today!

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
MAn.. Got emails this Morning my PS3 Was despatched from Game TODAY..

Thats means i should get it On Monday! :thumbsup:

Thats Five Days Befor Official Release Date.. Go Go Game! :devil:

Any1 else Pre-ordered Online and getting theres sooner then expected?:cornut:

Because we get EVERYTHING late and have to pay Double for it....

England always gets ripped off.... ALWAYS

Anyways welldone on your PS3 Purchase. Enjoy it man. I'd stay off School and wait for it xD - If no ones in you don't want your Next Door Friend with your PS3 - It's just not right

Last edited:
The two things I can remember europe getting before America, is the black plague, and wii play. Don't know which is worse.

Finally D day for Sony. They need to do well in Europe. That means they must sell at least 1 million units within the first 30 days. Now all that's left is to wait.

Flagel said:
The two things I can remember europe getting before America, is the black plague, and wii play. Don't know which is worse.

Haha that was funny. Never played Wii play... But i did have a slight chill of the Black Plague tho.. jk. :)

Doesn't it get dispatched from the warehouse..then it will go to the store where you pre-ordered your ps3 from like a couple of days before..THEN you go get it from the shop.

Well Monday today anywho so..tell us if you got it or not

Good for you

I got my Wii the day before official release and was playing Zelda while listening to the "Celebrities" talking crap in Oxford street about some guy owning the first one in the UK.

Well I was up in Aberdeen laughing my socks off as I flung my gale boomarang at the Monkey in Forest temple.

So it is possible to get these things early.

Well Yeah My PS3 was recieved Today.. I dont have my hands on it as yet as well, i have not got back home as yet..

An No My pre-order i ordered online an gets dispatched straight to my house.. I dont have to pick it up from a store.. otherwise yes you would probably have to wait till Friday =P

Wii_Smurf said:
Because we get EVERYTHING late and have to pay Double for it....

England always gets ripped off.... ALWAYS

Anyways welldone on your PS3 Purchase. Enjoy it man. I'd stay off School and wait for it xD - If no ones in you don't want your Next Door Friend with your PS3 - It's just not right
UK BECAUSE ENGLAND IS ONE COUNTRY AND THE UK IS MADE OUT OF FOUR COUNTRIES INCLUDING SCOTLAND

Back