My Username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
meh, I don't hate you until you give me a reason to. As in the case of Wii_smurf....

I don't get it...

Uh, I think he's okay. Many people didn't. He didn't piss me off in anyway, so that's the reason....

So, if it looks like I don't like you, see if you did something I hate. Some tutorials I wrote cover those...

Brawny said:
Uh, I think he's okay. Many people didn't. He didn't piss me off in anyway, so that's the reason....

So, if it looks like I don't like you, see if you did something I hate. Some tutorials I wrote cover those...

??? I havent done anything to you anyway? what are you on about? oh well, if you have a problem with me then pm me

if you promise to stop chasing me I'll try real hard..........

lee..jarratt

please, I'm running out of breathe.. .. ..

Major Tom said:
All my usernames are easy to spell, lei;jerat.
Olorin90
Major Tom
Although someone kept calling me Uncle Tom........

Heh, I remember that. I almost accidently did it too because that person did it :/

People seem to have a hard time with my name too... I think its because the "i" is right by the 2 lower case "l's"...

:lol: this thread is the best i've ever seen on wiichat!!! its opened my eyes so much dude:yesnod:

thank you! yes indeedy:lol:

couldnt you just correct people rather then making threads and saying everyone doesnt have sence of humour?

-directed at other dude who called 1/3 nerds-
calling a 1/3 of this forum nerds is abit hypocritical considering that at least 1/3 logged in once, do you know 1/3 of this forum well anough or big and powerfull anough to judge them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back