My very sad week =(

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Well as most of you might know I recently bought Brawl ,and was one of the forutune ones not to have it basically break my wii............................Or so i thought the next day after buying brawl this week which was tuesday night the wii started giving me problems. The wife ,and i were playing guitar hero for a few hours. Suddenly the system came up with "An Error Has Occured" message so ejected the disc ,and restarted it. Now as I go to boot guitar hero the system is loading things very sluggishly as well as making a bunch of scratching sounds ,and beeping. After some extra load times Guitar Hero boots up although I go to load a song when once again the Error message comes up.

So i go to try brawl starts loading then screen goes white then i get the error message. Some games will play ,but it fights to load them some games won't play at all to even the point as it's loading it to show in the wii menu the system crashes to an error message. And, this really sux because i just bought Brawl, Guitar Hero ,and Driver for my wii.

I reported it to Nintendo already ,and got my shipping label just gotta get to a drop off point. Kind of sux that they are using FEDEX as Fedex's are out of the way for me ,but i have a crapload of UPS stations near me. I gotta go clear near Pittsburgh to send this thing out although i'm thinking of just paying to have it picked up. Anyone have theirs picked up ,and know how much it costs let alone how to schedule a pick up.

Another thing that blows is my birthday is the 25th of this month ,and we were planning on having a gaming party on the 28th for my birthday. You know the deal losers taking shots of vodka on Wii Bowling ,and get smashed literally on some brawl. Sadly looks like that won't happen.

BTW has anyone sent in their Wii's ,and got them back in good condition ,and what about your save data ,and VC games were they intact. I have probally close to 30-40 games purchased on VC it would get costly to replace them all if they jack something up.

Aooh, sorry to hear this.
Your party sounded like fun. Can't you re-organise this for some other time? And invite me :p

no you should go near Pittsburgh and drop it off then come to my house and play brawl i live in Pittsburgh, and they should not mess up your saves

Even if your saves are gone on VC you can redownload the ones lost for free, it shouldn't happen though.

i sent mine in after launch day for SSBB , 5 days later i get a brand new wii free of charge from nintendo , all my save data was still on their too , so it was a win win kind of thing

glad to hear that spenser. I had a really bad experince when i had to send my 360 in for repairs last year it took them 2 months to get it back to me only to send me a brand new 360. So all my rights to my arcade games were jacked up.

I got all my VC games on my SD card just gotta put my saves on there so ill be covered.

Milton if you lived in the area i would invite you.

pwnmaster where near pittsburgh are you i'm in the mon valley area. I gotta wait till i go the job we are doing in south side before i can send my wii out otherwise i need to have it picked up.

Well you can all consider yourselves lucky for getting brawl even if some of you got that error message. Australia hasn't even got a release date yet. Oh but we get Mario Kart 3 days before you so that makes it even:rolleyes:

DrMoze said:
If this makes a "very sad week" then you need to get a life. :sick:

Dude theres no need to be ignorant like this. i have a life thank you very much. I put a very sad week in regards to me & gaming. it makes me sick people who hang on here just to make fun of other people's comments instead of just injecting something positive ,and thoughtful into the conversation. Guess i expect too much out of the common idiot.

foosoo do you read at all? I already got it set up to be sent for repairs. Does my thread have in the subject somewhere "idoits look here"

Maximo said:
IDIOTS LOOK HERE
Well as most of you might know I recently bought Brawl ,and was one of the forutune ones not to have it basically break my wii............................Or so i thought the next day after buying brawl this week which was tuesday night the wii started giving me problems. The wife ,and i were playing guitar hero for a few hours. Suddenly the system came up with "An Error Has Occured" message so ejected the disc ,and restarted it. Now as I go to boot guitar hero the system is loading things very sluggishly as well as making a bunch of scratching sounds ,and beeping. After some extra load times Guitar Hero boots up although I go to load a song when once again the Error message comes up.

So i go to try brawl starts loading then screen goes white then i get the error message. Some games will play ,but it fights to load them some games won't play at all to even the point as it's loading it to show in the wii menu the system crashes to an error message. And, this really sux because i just bought Brawl, Guitar Hero ,and Driver for my wii.

I reported it to Nintendo already ,and got my shipping label just gotta get to a drop off point. Kind of sux that they are using FEDEX as Fedex's are out of the way for me ,but i have a crapload of UPS stations near me. I gotta go clear near Pittsburgh to send this thing out although i'm thinking of just paying to have it picked up. Anyone have theirs picked up ,and know how much it costs let alone how to schedule a pick up.

Another thing that blows is my birthday is the 25th of this month ,and we were planning on having a gaming party on the 28th for my birthday. You know the deal losers taking shots of vodka on Wii Bowling ,and get smashed literally on some brawl. Sadly looks like that won't happen.

BTW has anyone sent in their Wii's ,and got them back in good condition ,and what about your save data ,and VC games were they intact. I have probally close to 30-40 games purchased on VC it would get costly to replace them all if they jack something up.

If you look at the very top, yes you said idiots look here. :lol:
jk man chill out, I doubt they are going to "jack" something up.

well when i refer to jacking something up i mean about the Virtual Console games i got probably over 30 of them. I had a bad experience went i sent my 360 in for repairs. grant it i got a new 360 actually an upgraded one in place of my old one ,but because it was new all my rights to my arcade games were jacked up. the way my girl could play games on her name was if my name was logged in on another controller because the rights to the games were no longer in the system they were just associated with the my gamertag something the wii has theres no association with the vc games except the console.

sorry about that earlier man you were just the second guy in a row who had a smart comment just ticked me off.

yeah me too i miss playing wii. dont get me wrong i enjoy my 360 ,and ps2 (just beat crackdown ,and been playing god of war 2, killzone, phantasy star universe ,and fear) during my time without wii ,but i just seem to have more fun with my wii.

Back