my views towards the wii

GamerCon said:
* PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz
* 1 VMX vector unit per core
* 512KB L2 cache
* 7 x SPE @3.2GHz
* 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs
* 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE
* * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS

http://playstation.about.com/od/ps3/a/PS3SpecsDetails_3.htm
yet, its still gonna lose to the wii.......sad. all that power means nothing.

Most analysts say the Ps3 will actually sell better.. hmm.. If I was to believe someones prediction... Analyst or Shoko.. hmm..

Celestial said:
Most analysts say the Ps3 will actually sell better.. hmm.. If I was to believe someones prediction... Analyst or Shoko.. hmm..
i can be considered an analyst too. and notice how most of them say "in the long run" . plus, all because they say so it means it true?

Riight Shoko, proving my point are we?
Because YOU say so, it means you're right?

Be an analyst then, consider everything, don't just back up the Wii... Learn about the future of the Ps3, 360 and Wii instead of ignoring the other consoles and just saying the Wii is better

i never said im right. im simply saying how i see things. so u have no point, but instead uve mistaken about this conversation

when did i ever say the wii is better? pft....i say the 360 owns the wii and i dont even have a 360. read my 2nd from the last post in the other thread

Last edited:
Get 50000 wii points. You won't be able to put your wii down. And it would be nearly the price of PS3, your Wii plus 50000 Wii points. not to bad, now that I think about it. Minimum of 50 games, max of 100. Each game = approximately 20 hours, meaning it'd be at least 1000 hours gameplay. Which is over 1/7 of a year. Which means probably more than 2 months of non-stop play. Wow. So get 300000 and you got yourself and you got a year non-stop play. :sick:

You said you could be an analyst though, an "analyst" looks at different aspects of the consoles, looks at whats coming in the future of the consoles. You, on the other hand, are just saying the Wii will win because it is doing good at the moment

read my last post up there, i edited it. plus, i have a good reason, have the right, and am fully justified for saying the wii will beat the ps3, u gotta admit it

All this editting confuses me! It's barely a good reason since the Ps2 went through the same phase as the Ps3 is going through now... Look where the Ps2 ended up..

Celestial said:
All this editting confuses me! It's barely a good reason since the Ps2 went through the same phase as the Ps3 is going through now... Look where the Ps2 ended up..
it did? well then, does the ps2 have all this alien technology the ps3 has? NO! was the ps2 $600? NO!

i think u get my point.....

So basically, new technology is "alien technology" to you?

And you're saying prices won't go down for the Ps3?

Prices do go up you know.. A house for example, 5 years ago maybe, a house could cost £250,000, 5 years later... the house is worth £400,000? Yet it's still not too expensive to buy, the economy changes :)

Celestial said:
So basically, new technology is "alien technology" to you?

And you're saying prices won't go down for the Ps3?

Prices do go up you know.. A house for example, 5 years ago maybe, a house could cost £250,000, 5 years later... the house is worth £400,000? Yet it's still not too expensive to buy, the economy changes :)
omg celestial.......i was clearly exaggerating when i said alien. i was just emphasizing on how the ps3 has kick-ass technology.

and by the time the ps3 drops to an [affordable] price most people can pay, the wii and 360 will be waaaaayy too far ahead.

Back