My vista died!

mr_resi said:
Ive done it :yesnod: i has hacked my vista to use all my apps (that dont use the interweb, bye bye MSN :() :D ill tell you how, First use your computer "Inreduced Fuctionality" type in C:/ in the adrees bar and it turns into a windows explorer! Ha ha, touche microsoft, touche
Nice hack (Y), you just found some functionality they left in for advanced users.

Ya mine did too. I'm not too worried about it though since I almost always use my Mac, or the Linux partition on my PC. Neither XP or Vista are working right, I will have to check it out when I get some time. I can probably fix whatever is wrong with XP, it just restarts after about fifteen minutes, but Vista won't even boot up, so I will probably just get rid of it since it sucks ass.

SuperH said:
My Vista had a 6 week 2 day uptime.
But your uptime should be unlimited. You shouldn't have to restart or have your PC crash. I have never had to restart my Mac besides for updates, and the only time it has crashed is when I first received it and one of the five year old Chinese slave labors that make 5¢/day didn't place a stick of RAM in properly.

Back