My Wii almost killed me!!!!

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Ok well i just got done playin it one the big screen in the lobby (live on campus in dorms) and put the Wii on my bed becuase i was too lazy to hook it back up. about an hour later i go to put my PJ's on and pull my shorts off my bed, BANG! my wii fell to the floor. And when i say fell, i mean fell about 7 feet because my bed is lofted really high. It didnt almost hit me, its just the fact that i actually thought about killing myself if it was broken. I picked it up and the game cube controler door hinge was out but not broken. then i noticed that the plastic on the back where the 2 halfs meet was poped out a little so i had to try to pop that back in, took a screw driver to do it. i plugged it into my tv, and tested it out, what a relief, it worked! I made sure to try the game also just to make sure. The only real damage is that one of the corners has a slight smush mark, like the plastic got smushed and thers a litle flat spot where the edge should be. Im so glad it worked becuase i like life lol. Thank god Nintendo made it and not sony, if it was a ps3, i wouldhave shot everyone i could find as well as my self, becuase you know it would have been in a million pieces.

Wow you got lucky that time.be careful from hearing that im sure you will do it again. lol just playing. but dont worry, the wii and the remotes for it can take a lot of damage before being damaged to the point where you cant use it again.:yesnod:

"Next time be more carefull!"

o dont wory, i will, im neer puttin it on my bed again.

I protect it like its my offspring. It has its own private table and drawer area for the controllers. Be careful, with this kind of demand it will be VERY hard to get it replaced.

ya i love it too and try to protect it allt he time, thats why i put it on my bed and not on my couch, i didnt want anyone comming in my room and stealing it. wheneveri take it anywhere i put it back in the box, just this one time something went wrong. and my wii almost caused my death!

talking about gameboys, there is one that survived from the gulf war, it was all melted and stuff and stil worked, mind you they had to rewire some buttons becuase they were now one with the case, but it worked, and i think they put a screen on the outside as well. it was neat though

hmm

its actually about 8, i live in a dorm on campus and me an my roomate bought loft beds so we can put stuff under the beds, and my bed ended up beeing 8 feet up, and about a foot and a half - 2 feet from the bed to the celing.

Back