My wii blue light?

jamsieboy9

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
You may of answered this question a million times, im really sorry but i please can you tell me?

Turned off my wii console but my wii blue light has stayed on, why is this?

thanks james:crazy:

The blue [flashing] light lets you know that you have a new message. The message may be from a friend you have added or from Nintendo. After reading this message, the blue light will no longer flash until another message is recieved.

If you do not want the blue light to flash after your wii has recieved a message, you can turn your wii off of standby mode in your wii settings.

oh thanks mate, well least i know why wii isnt about to blow up or anything

Thanks James:crazy:

Last edited:
yh i use these forums alot through googling questions about my wii, but to ask this one i thought i should sign up.

Just one other thing, err im trying to get wii stars converted into wii points. You do this through the wii points cards shop. But they always seem to be sold out, is there a good time to go on where it wont be sold out?

Eh, I'm across the pond over here in the states, so I don't know much about stars, sorry.

Glad you signed up. Feel free to post a thread in the 'New Member Introduction' section and I hope to see you remain active.

Leve

Thanks i'll make a thread about it to see if anyone knows anything

Yh i come on here al lthe time to do with my wii, so i thought i should sign up. Great site you got going :D

Back