my wii controller was broken.

Annvin

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2010
China
hello, i have bought my wii last month, buy one of my controller was broken yesterday.
I have no idea to fix it.
It's full of energy.
I think it's my fault, because when i play the RRR(Rayman Raving Rabbids
), i would always make mistake to throw it underfloor.
:frown5:
Now, i want to buy new one, of course, i can't afford a genuine one, where to buy the pirate controller?

hey, i want to buy a cheap wii games, by the way, where can i buy these online in store? thanks.

1 does the controller work at all? do you still get blue lights and a pointer on screen?

2 pirate controllers? like ones not made by nintendo, or just second hand?

3 the best deals on games could be in your hometown, no shipping. check all the small video game stores.

1 does the controller work at all? do you still get blue lights and a pointer on screen?

2 pirate controllers? like ones not made by nintendo, or just second hand?

3 the best deals on games could be in your hometown, no shipping. check all the small video game stores.

1. it worked for a week, after a week, I could not turn off the controller, the blue light was keeping bright, it's very strange.
2. I don't know how to say, i just want a good quality one.
3.you know many things in my hometown were bad. I don't want to buy.

try da flea market. SUPAH low prices over there! (it depends, though...)

the best wiimote now has motion plus built in to the controller, made by nintendo. i don't recommend other brands of controllers because it is harder to find people to fix them. it's possible your wiimote can be fixed.

i know you are new, please don't post three times in a row again. that drives people crazy around here.

edit- @gamemasta- i wonder what a flea market in china looks like!

Last edited:
Back