My Wii Died

Carnage

Carnage Wii Master
Oct 11, 2006
Yorkshire
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My wii i recieved it today @ 9-15 from currys in driffield got home 9-30 ish and got it all set up and then switched on *it worked*

Then i when to wii shop some reason and i wanted to connect to the internet *i did so*

Then i finished it got online ect ect downloaded the updates blah blah blah
screen burner thing came on the screen and the wii mote jus disconnected and wouldnt connect itself

Took back to shop it still wouldnt work then it automatically conencted when at the shop played around some on wii sports then it wouldnt work again then it did :eek:ut:

Then they said try it at home so i took it back and gotit all set up the it didnt work i was persistant and tried and tried then nothing!

waited an hour then tried it again still nothing then something!!!! i got onto making a mii then froze so i had enough took it back put a diposit and now for the long wait for another one -_-'

:( :( :(

Charlie

Hasnt anyone else had this problem dont say it is jus me :(

:incazzato:

grrrr dam you nintendo!!!

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
I've just heard that most people who connected to teh internet and downloaded the update found that their Wii dies!

:sick:

WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR this is not funny

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Does any one now when second shipment coming?

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
So if I connect [on christmas even though I got it today!] and update you guarantee me that my Wii will be fine?

In writing please!

:lol:

I gurantee that if your wii isn't fine, it has nothing to do with the firmware.

Because I gurantee there are at least 100 americans on this forum who have there wii's fully updated, and have no problems.

Back