My Wii Died

i think it makes pointer more accurate ect and jus make it better in general why wouldnt mine dam work grrr it would have to be my luck mine would break

Anyway i can update it without going through the internet on my Wii

e.g. Store the update on a SD card and install from it?

100posts.png

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Anyway i can update it without going through the internet on my Wii

e.g. Store the update on a SD card and install from it?

100posts.png

No.

And ignore Carnage, he doesn't know what he is talking about. No updates so far have anything to do with the wiimote.

yea that does suck. I thought mine was broken when the blue led light didnt come on when i first got it and turned it on. then i looked at this forum telling me that it only comes on if you have a new message. So i got realy angry that nintendo didnt make the light stay on all the time, beacause it would of made it look cooler. Also when i opened my wii i noticed fingerprints and scratches on my wii-mote, did anyone else see the same thing?

o_O the guy in the store said that it had to come on for it to work and it didnt and it didnt work either grrrr its so messed up i cant waittill i get a proper working one grrrrrrrrr it isnt fair and i did notic dirt and fingerprints on ma wii which i wasnt pleased about

Sorry about telling you wrong i got told by a few friends who have dam wii's and off a few sites im sure i read but sorry for mis informing you but surly its better to update them????

The sensor bar also has nothing to do with anything really. You can use the Wii-mote and everything just fine without it.

I updated mine as soon as I got it, but I do get freezing problems sometimes. When Im transfering a Mii to someone sometimes it takes longer then usual for it to transfer. Is this just me?

2Wiitarded said:
I updated mine as soon as I got it, but I do get freezing problems sometimes. When Im transfering a Mii to someone sometimes it takes longer then usual for it to transfer. Is this just me?

Probably related more to your internet connection.

In the US, the few people with faulty Wii's were overnighted new ones if they called Nintendo. Can't you Europeans do the same? Personally, I wouldn't take it back to a shop for credit and then have to wait again if the big N sends replacements so quickly.

Well nintendo which i phoned up said they wouldnt have it back by christmas and so i said would there be me having more chance of getitng one at the retailers and they said yes there are more shipments to come

Back