My Wii Downloads, or Unlimted Wii DL - Should I or No??

jenniepoo

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2009
Hey all,

I just got the Wii and i see a few sites saying for $50 i can get unlimited access to millions of Wii downloads. Has anyone done this with reviews for me? Is this a scam? Am i able to download all games like Mario Kart etc...

Would appreciate thoughts before I go either wasting my money or making good use of it.

:)

yup. go for it.
don't worry.it is your own money (and decision) after all,

I just see some sites that tell me its a scam... not the $50 i care about, but viruses, spyware, etc.. and the content. Jus wonderin if anyone here has done this...

How about the getting arrested and fined for illegal downloads?

How about the getting arrested and fined for illegal downloads?

well then why would these be at the top of a google page with tons of reviews and testimonials... with no heat from nintendo?? would think some action would have been taken if that was the case , im sure there are kickbacks or some reason they arent stopping this..

and im sure id be arrested - oh wait, have to go - the cops are at my door... rather than arresting the sexual predator down the street.. whatever

Lol, it's a scam trust me. Just a few weeks ago(pre-apocolypse) I was seeing threads like this about websites for unlimited Wii downloads.. It's entirely illegal and a scam. They just take your money and you don't get junk back, also possible they steal your credit card number.

On the very small chance you do get free downloads, it's 1: illegal, and 2: your Wii will probably become bricked in the process. ..Also, it's against site rules asking for or even talking about "illegal warez", so it's best we drop this subject. :lol:

coolio! HAHA thanks - honestly - might sound dumb but didnt think it was illegal since its a "guaranteed" site.

cheers

shouldnt be agains rules to ask unleass its advertising

and shes asking, what if she didnt and did pay then becuase of a stupid ruler these 3 things could have happened

1) it is a scam and she just lost $50
2) its legit but still illegal
2) its legit but illegal and her wii gets blocked.

and beside i think some of these sites are just downloading wii games to your pc.

anyway no matter what it is illegal. most likely a scam, and not worth it.

never trust sites like that

I would definitely say its a scam. Plus as everyone else has mentioned, the whole legality of the issue.

More often than not its a scam, especially when you have to pay something. Usually you just have to "sign up" and or refer people to the site but paying is even worse.

Avoid at all costs and spend less on Wii points like the rest of us.

Back