My Wii Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

wii.can
Dec 7, 2006
california
hi guys. as you may know from some of my rcent post, im only 12 years old. i posted my wii drawing on my website located at- http://www.freewebs.com/danieldudley/pictures.htm, it isnt much... but considering im only 12, i guess you could say it is good. be sure to go to the 2nd page and click on"My Wii Drawing". (i hope this isnt advertising, if it is, please note me). oh, and, i drew it all freehand! :cornut:

Last edited:
its so awesome!! i love it! barely anyone has it that i know so i like to show it off. period. wii=happiness

thats really good but it kinda looks alittle bit like you got that off some official website.
i dunno, i really can't tell
but it does look really good keep it up =)

it kind of looks like he got the shield and banner outline from google pics or something because they are so dark. but its safe to say that somone freehanded that picture so if u really did then good job, keep it up, and feel free to post more drawings.

vagrant why do u always have to insult everyone? just wondering? i can understand if they are bein rude to you or somone else but this guy just wanted to show us some pictures.

scubasteve said:
vagrant why do u always have to insult everyone? just wondering? i can understand if they are bein rude to you or somone else but this guy just wanted to show us some pictures.

Because

1) He posted in the wrong forum.

and

2) He posts with multiple accounts.

ok heck, im switchin to the dark side!!! im flaming from now on, lol im serious, im getting nowhere with the nice person thing, (online i mean, i can still be nice in real life) i'm not gonna argue with u tho because i never get anywher lol

dude, why would my website name be danieldudley.com, if you think my name is ericlewis. and how can you just say "he post with mutiple accounts". you dont know anything about my identity. and you do not need to. and anyways, why are you talking about this *ericlewis* when this thread is "My Wii Picture".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back