My Wii Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, vagrant likes to press buttons, most threads with his posts involved tend to be funny and contain witty comebacks, just try not to be on the receiving end of it.

and its not in the friggin wrong forum- *thread*. this is "Wii Chat if you noticed... and aperently YOU are insulting me. - this is to vegrent.

cake said:
dude, why would my website name be danieldudley.com, if you think my name is ericlewis. and how can you just say "he post with mutiple accounts". you dont know anything about my identity. and you do not need to. and anyways, why are you talking about this *ericlewis* when this thread is "My Wii Picture".

IBM email (wii processor, etc)
Views: 777 Posted By cake
macs rock... im on one right know. (ericlewis91),...

macs rock... im on one right know. (ericlewis91), from your earlier post....

lol, vagrant likes to press buttons, most threads with his posts involved tend to be funny and contain witty comebacks, just try not to be on the receiving end of it.

No, I just don't like it when forums get tarded up by people ignoring the basic guidline rules.

i know u dont really enjoy insulting people, its just more funny when you do, and yea usually its because of people posting retarded stuff or stuff in the wrong forums

Last edited:
bubba-ga-nush said:
Yea he just posted a link to see his "WII" picture. Thus the WII picture made this a WII Chat thred.

And we have threads about people wanting Wii signatures for this Wii forum, but they are still kept in the lounge.

huh? i didn't get that? how did that prove that he's ericlewis on another account? i haven't been on the forum in a couple days though so im a bit lost.

That was a post he made yesterday.

holy crud. now your just makin stuff up. besides, i thought you were like 20, why are you arguing with me, im like friggin 12. and besides, anyone would say "macs rock", well because... obliviously, they do. to not think so, you must like have the iq of a 1-year- old.

cake said:
holy crud. now your just makin stuff up. besides, i thought you were like 20, why are you arguing with me, im like friggin 12. and besides, anyone would say "macs rock", well because... obliviously, they do. to not think so, you must like have the iq of a 1-year- old.

You do realize if you click on a person's account name....you can click on "view all post." And it will show you a list of all the posts the person has made. That being one you made.

And no, mac's blow. And Linux is still far greater than MacOSx

oh yeah and, just to tell you, i dont like sonic. not that you would care... your not even thinking about any of your posts.

so just keep your mouth shut. and to think that this started by talking abot "My Wii Drawing".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back