my wii friend code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a the top of the page

Umm...not to play mr. nice guy...but not everyone has been using forums for months or years. Most new peeps don't even know what a sticky is! Yes, i understand there are rules you should read, blah blah. But I bet 80percent of this forum blew right past the rules and started chatting away.

Cut the dude some slack. Forums will have new people who post stuff where they shouldn't for the rest of eternity. So you might as well roll with the punches.

we dont want/need loads of diffrent frendcode sickys

ImageFX said:
Umm...not to play mr. nice guy...but not everyone has been using forums for months or years. Most new peeps don't even know what a sticky is! Yes, i understand there are rules you should read, blah blah. But I bet 80percent of this forum blew right past the rules and started chatting away.

Cut the dude some slack. Forums will have new people who post stuff where they shouldn't for the rest of eternity. So you might as well roll with the punches.

well, its everyones responsibility to read the rules and obey them, so theres really no excuse you coud possibly make about this, allthough i wouldnt give him major punishment, maybe a low-priority warning and a deletion of this thread. but ill let the mods do there job, cause theres nothing none of us can really do, the mods are superiour!

wiifreek said:
Everyone knows how to read though. READ before you post

Aparently not everyone.... and no some people cant READ, but im preety sure he can, hes just too lazy :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back