My Wii Is Broken I Think Please Help Now!!!!

Hershey199

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
HELLO i just joined this forum... i think my nintendo wii is broken listed below are the events that took place before this'

- i just got internet on my wii
- the led in it turned from red to orangeish-green
- i was testing the connection and nothing happened until i just unplugged because it wouldnt turn off.

- if anyone knows what the problem... please help... i am worried because i think the warranty is voided.

post back as soon as you can

The wii may not be broken, when i first connected my wii it took almost 10 minutes to establish the connection (i had crappy internet back then, mind you) so that could be the case. Remember the orange light states the wii is using wii-connect-24, it does not mean something is wrong.

Hope this helps!

The connection may take a while. It took me about 3 minutes on a cable connection. But on my DS the connection took almost an hour! I highly doubt your wii is broken.

Yes i know that. its plugged in but when it is the red light isnt on. and the outlet even works. the connection was taking too long and i was too impatient and just manually unnplugged it. i am pretty sure i screwed it up

Back