My wii is starting to scare me!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
ok not scare me but in the o man whats going on.. type of scare.... sometimes when i play my wii, and i try to shut it, the wiimote wont shut it off and neither will the power button on the wii so i will have to pull the plug out.Or if i hit the power button, it takes a little bit to register then shuts down. Also sometimes lets say im checking e-mails or calender etc on the wii and i click back to wii menu and it has a delay.

This stuff doesnt always happen but once in a while.. Its normal right? my wii games are fine, works perfectly.

Thanks

and the wiimote will sometimes shut off but thats when it wont shut off from the wiimote or wii... i know it sounds like a lot of stuff but it doesnt happen a lot and its all somewhat connected

I got the same thing man. Its weird but Its just the bright orange light. Orange indecates that your Wii console is off but your Internet is still connected. Don't worry. I wouldn't recomend pulling the plug alot. I think someone had a problem when they started doing that. Anywayz I hope I helped :)

Canuck said:
I got the same thing man. Its weird but Its just the bright orange light. Orange indecates that your Wii console is off but your Internet is still connected. Don't worry. I wouldn't recomend pulling the plug alot. I think someone had a problem when they started doing that. Anywayz I hope I helped :)

Thanks.....its not the light... it freezes. i have to pull the plug because it wont turn off any other way.. not always, once in a while.. i only pull the plug if
1) i havent played it in a while and wont be.
2) it freezes when i try to shut down..

Wiitime said:
Thanks.....its not the light... it freezes. i have to pull the plug because it wont turn off any other way.. not always, once in a while.. i only pull the plug if
1) i havent played it in a while and wont be.
2) it freezes when i try to shut down..

Oh it freezes. Sh** then thats a different story, sorry. Id try to get someone to repaired if I were you. I don't think there is a specific way to fix that yourself.

im not sure if its worth getting repaired. if it happends once in a while, then not a big deal... but im curious to know if anyone elses freezes occsionaly.

Wiitime said:
im not sure if its worth getting repaired. if it happends once in a while, then not a big deal... but im curious to know if anyone elses freezes occsionaly.

Have you ever droped your wii? Or it just happened suddenly.

never dropped it. or that i recall of.. i have taken great care of it. im very careful...

That happens with my Wii as well. Sometimes it just refuses to turn off so I have to unplug it from the outlet. It used to sometimes freeze but it hasn't done that in a long time now (knock on wood). I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to! I just figured since mine is a launch day Wii, it may just have something funky up with it. But other than that it works perfectly...hrmm:scared:

There is no problem!
Wait . . . . did you say it freezes?
HOLY CRAP!!!!
RUN!!!!
DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST RUUUUUNN!!!!!
Nah I'm just kidding. If you are really worried, take it to your nearest Best Buy to have it looked at free of charge.
You can never be too careful!

Thanks for you help guys!!!! So its not a major problem!

i used to have that problem.. it could be the internet your running is not getting a good connection... thats what caused mine but now i got a new connection and it hasnt happened in a long time

Back