My Wii is Wierd

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When I turn on my Wii
It makes a sound like it is reading a disc but quite loud. Same when I turn it off
Is this normal?

Edit Sorry this should be in the Troubleshooting sticky. Sorry

mine does this too, its not tht loud but i wondering if this is normal too

Didn't do it for the first 2 days I had it...

Strange I've just finished updating my Wii through internet. Wonder if it's that?

Had my wii since 7th december, never happend to me until today when i bought my Wi-Fi USB Connector and setup my Wii to connect to my net, after it finished downloading the software updates to my Wii is when it started to do it, sound like a little clicking noise right?
wierd

my only does it when i goto wii menu from a game .. its like it just broke or something . then all of a sudden it works .. im thinkin its normal cause i went to the store and tried it there n theres did it to . duno but worst comes to worst when it breaks send it in n get a new one .. no biggie

I before E except after C, they should really not have taught us kids that line back in primary.

Jonny said:
I before E except after C, they should really not have taught us kids that line back in primary.

sometimes i wish i lived in mexico because there they don't have exceptions to the rules, besides, who decided to spell pnemonia with a P or knight with a K, ill tell you who did! the jews!!! :mad5:

scubasteve said:
sometimes i wish i lived in mexico because there they don't have exceptions to the rules, besides, who decided to spell pnemonia with a P or knight with a K, ill tell you who did! the jews!!! :mad5:

hahaha love it man :idea:

scubasteve said:

If you didn't spell knight w/ a k, how could you say....
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!

:ciappa:

Geckotek said:
If you didn't spell knight w/ a k, how could you say....
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!

:ciappa:

haha sorry your so mad at yourself for being a jew .. but im greek my friend . im not english .. :yesnod: oh yeah you would say it night . there would just be to meanings for it .. dumby

haXXo said:
haha sorry your so mad at yourself for being a jew .. but im greek my friend . im not english .. :yesnod: oh yeah you would say it night . there would just be to meanings for it .. dumby

WTF? I'm not Jewish, not mad, and not sure what any of what you had to say had to do w/ my sweet Monty Python reference. :crazy:

Now who's the dumb one? :lol:

Geckotek said:
WTF? I'm not Jewish, not mad, and not sure what any of what you had to say had to do w/ my sweet Monty Python reference. :crazy:

Now who's the dumb one? :lol:

im very confused .. so i guess im the dumb 1 . actually real dumb cause im lost right now . lol . my bad

Back