My Wii Play story

Daymouse

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
Manchester (UK0
Wii Online Code
6348-5627-0410-1181
Ok everyone knows wii play is just as hard to get hold as the actual console!

I started a couple of weeks ago reading about the hmv trick of wii play and a Knunchuck for less than £40 so i went ahead with this and left it for a few days, i had a look how it was doing and both said on special order from supplier. I kept this order until Monday of this week when i happened to go on the gamestation site and it said delivery in 3-5 working days so thought great cancelled my order at HMV and ordered just wii play from Gamestation.

Now today i was on the argos site did a search and saw they had wii play at my local store so thought great not hearing a dicky from Gamestation i tried to cancel it!!!! Impossible so far The number on the site just rings then you get a message saying they are busy and dissconnects you!!!!!! I then sent an email and got a reply saying it may take 2 days to get a reply to your request bloody good! could be sent out by then!!! so i did a quick search and came up with another number which i think was a store got through to a women who said i will transfer you, she tried with no success. In the end she took my details and said i will pass them onto the team and get them to call you once its cancelled!!! But nothing so far.

By this time it was my dinner so i legged it down to the argos went in found the code wrote my little slip out was next in the queue but then realised the women in front was pissin around trying to get a refund on some cheap tacky box thing!!! and no other tills were open so i turned round and saw the quick pay machines nipped over entered the code about to pay and the screen crashes!!!! Im thinkin bugger someone is going to come one the net and reserve the only one left!!!! Then i saw a women appear behind the jewlery counter so i go over and say can i pay for this here. Shes goes to type in the code and says sorry its out of stock so i reply with, is it anything to do with the quick pay till crashing on me as i was ordering it, so she says yes it will and carrys on processsing!!!!!

So the moral of the story is................... i got my hands on wii play!!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
I just wanted the remote!!!! And im sure Wii play gets a bit more interesting on a friday night while drinking large amounts of alchol before me and my mates head into town!!!! :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last edited:
Daymouse said:
I just wanted the remote!!!! And im sure Wii play gets a bit more interesting on a friday night while drinking large amounts of alchol before me and my mates head into town!!!! :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

this reason alone makes Wii Play one of the best games I have played in a loooong time.

Its funny to see americans working their butts off to get Wii Play when its a really crappy game!!!

Don't order stuff with HMV online guys, really, here's why..

My boyfriends mother ordered a few things for my boyfriend and his brother for x-mas, ds games..wii games, music and nunchuck, only the past week they've been coming, one by one allthough she bought them all the same time.

Me.. I bought my boyfriend that new Yoshi game on DS on the 13th of December and it still hasn't come. I've sent them two e-mails, I even suggested they gave me vouchers in the last e-mail as 'compensation' lol.. worth a try. But yeah, that was ment to be a x-mas present, and they still don't know when their going to get it.

It will be a birthday present at this rate..

So yeah, you might have found it okay but.. I certainly haven't lol, never again

yeh, it may be a crappy game, but since it comes w/wiimote, its the only $10 game available for the wii...i think i will enjoy billiards alot...

I thought WiiPlay was crap and then I left Madden 07 and Wii Sports at a friends house and was stuck playing Wii Play.

Now it is behind Wii Sports as my 2nd favourite Wii game. If you think Wii Sports is pick up and play, wait till you play Wii Play.

i didnt think of it as a game, more as an instruction manual for the wii-mote. I havent played a worse nintendo game since superman 64. Wiiplay is awful with the exception of two player tanks and 9 ball (which would be better as pool)

what do you expect for a free game though?

Back