My Wii problem

hunter1577

WiiChat Member
Apr 22, 2007
Well, everytime that I put a Wii game to play, on the screen of the CD appears ''Wii System Update'', I click ok and then appear that ''Wii System update failed'', now I only can play gamecube games... someone knows how to fix this error ??

THanks

im pretty sure you internet isnt working....are you connected? if not then get a connection and do the update, that should do the trick.

no, even if I format my wii, the error continues, and why only cube games ??

Huh?

Place game in
Click disc channel
click start

Why the hell does is appear "Wii System Update", its not like to need to update to play the game

yeah, i know, but in disc channel appear that everytime i put a wii game...

lol ? im talking about an error in the disc screen when i put the wii game there

Can anyone help?

I bought a Wii off ebay to replace my broken one, only to find out that it's chipped (not a problem). The Plank that sold it to me has done loads of chipping and didn't put my Wii in the origonal case. Now the serial numbers on the box and chip don't match, does anyone know how to find out the serial number without the case?

Cheers in advance

strap some explosives to it, it then should play your wii games, it worked for me...

haha nice one lee jay...take some rep. thats the second time today you mademe luagh.

lee.jarratt said:
strap some explosives to it, it then should play your wii games, it worked for me...

Why so much useless advice?

Try unplugging the Wii, then plug it back in. Turn it on, reconnect to the internet, and try a Wii game. If it doesn't work, go to your Wii messages, look back through the days to see if you missed any updates.

If u have to update then update!!!

Its not hard, and if ur getting a error then fix your wireless settings.

Jeezz

Back