My Wii Project: European MK64 needed!

Tjharwin

Resident Evil Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
1411-7270-4122-1402
I'm well underway into my new Wii project in which I plan to break the console lock on virtual console titles, but not for piracy. I am doing this simply to learn more about the way in which Nintendo created the Virtual Console titles to be locked and once I break the console lock, it will remain my secret to not be exploited (Until some other guy breaks it too and spreads it around the net).

This project is almost complete, and my data that I've collected is looking good so far. However I am missing one vital ingredient and I was looking amongst ABXY members to help me out. I need a European Mario Kart 64 Virtual Console title in order to compare it with mine and collect the final data which will help me with this project.

If you have an SD card and Mariokart 64 on your Wii, and if you would like to help me with this project then please can you either PM me or upload the file via rapidshare and paste the link in this thread. Thanks.

for someone who wants to crack the VC you seem to be forgetting a very vital point and that being that VC downloads are console specific and non transferable ( at least at this current moment and will most definitely stay that way so the big N doesnt lose any money)

Looks like your "project" is a bunch of BS and nothing more than a waste of your time

Way to be :thumbsup: :eek:ut: :mad2:

dds said:
for someone who wants to crack the VC you seem to be forgetting a very vital point and that being that VC downloads are console specific and non transferable ( at least at this current moment and will most definitely stay that way so the big N doesnt lose any money)

Looks like your "project" is a bunch of BS and nothing more than a waste of your time

Way to be :thumbsup: :eek:ut: :mad2:

Ok dumbass, my whole aim of this project is to break the console locks. You can transfer channels onto an SD card via "Data Management" on your Wii. You can then retrieve that channel on your computer by exploring your SD card and the .bin file will be named "Content". I want someone to upload this file for me and to give me the link. My project is not BS at all, it's completely and utterly smart thinking. I have the right programs, I just need the test sample.

Tjharwin said:
Ok dumbass, .

Look how you spelt "dumb ass" , dumb ass. Even if you were to acquire the bin file there is no way you would be able to load the game on your wii.

And if you were to break the region lock, they only way you would be able to play VC titles from around the world is if someone uploads them to you. But i guess you forgot to notice the fact that each wii comes pre-programed with its specific region and you can only change to countries that fall within that region.

But hey keep wasting your time

Last edited:
dds said:
Look how you spelt "dumb ass" , dumb ass. Even if you were to acquire the bin file there is no way you would be able to load the game on your wii.

Sorry to say, I'm not American but I think that's how you're meant to spell it, as one word. And I'm curious, you're trying to find a way to download virtual console games onto your Wii ithout paying? Or have I completely misunderstood?

Just realised he's English, be an Englishman, spell it the English way! "Dumbarse".

Chaz said:
Sorry to say, I'm not American but I think that's how you're meant to spell it, as one word. And I'm curious, you're trying to find a way to download virtual console games onto your Wii ithout paying? Or have I completely misunderstood?

Just realised he's English, be an Englishman, spell it the English way! "Dumbarse".

1. Yes I am trying to download virtual console games without paying
2. Us English say "Dumbass" all as one word, otherwise it would be saying that you have a dumb ass, but asses don't have brains so that would make no sense!

Back