My Wii Rifle with Optic Scope!

AntDX316

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
it was a 12.95 with shipping Scope i modified the Wii Shotgun with a Rotory Tool to slide the Scope in

whats awesome is when u use the dot to aim on Ghost Squad for the Bottom Right and Top Left the Dot is Exactly where the Dot on the Scope is :)

I also cut the Spring of the Trigger cause it was too tight

if i only know how to make a click trigger and a motor with programming skills i could make the rifle work like in the Arcade :)

dscn4264wj6.jpg

dscn4265da0.jpg

dscn4266pz5.jpg

dscn4268pm2.jpg

is it magnified at all?
you're peering in to a light source with a magnifier.

hunters peer through their scope maybe one hour per hunting season.

you'll be peering through that scope for hours on end.

the scope really looks sweet, but even if it's not magnified, i'd worry about eye strain which takes about an hour to get, and a day or two to feel better.

is it magnified at all?
you're peering in to a light source with a magnifier.

hunters peer through their scope maybe one hour per hunting season.

you'll be peering through that scope for hours on end.

the scope really looks sweet, but even if it's not magnified, i'd worry about eye strain which takes about an hour to get, and a day or two to feel better.

bah, you really only need one eye tp go trhough life.

You'll shoot your eye out...

Attachments

• tmb_ralph1.jpg
    tmb_ralph1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 538
its a Red Dot scope not Zoom Scope like Acog

so its just glass with a Red Dot Refracted to the Center

btw even if u do use a magnified Scope u can view any other TV other than CRT and it wont cause eye Damage

CRTs cause eye damage cause of the flickering and static field (im not sure about the static field part)

btw: I only play Ghost Squad 1 time per level and stop i dont play for hours

i have the PC for that

also when u said ill get eye strain from the scope i actually keep both eyes open and move the dot to the target so its like an overlay im basically looking directly at the TV with both eyes normally

Last edited:
Back