My Wii tree needs to be taken down.

Danm why so much wiimotes!!!! I'll totally take some stuff.....if you want
Are you serious though.....???? FOUR NUMCHUCKS!!!!! FOUR WIIS......13 WIIMOTES....your my new best friend :)

Joe said:
Danm why so much wiimotes!!!! I'll totally take some stuff.....if you want
Are you serious though.....???? FOUR NUMCHUCKS!!!!! FOUR WIIS......13 WIIMOTES....your my new best friend :)
Everything is gone. I was selling the Wiimotes and stuff at retail but nobody PMed me so I returned them but the Wiis were sold at $400 each. I sold some Wiimotes but most stuff was returned.

Omie said:
Everything is gone. I was selling the Wiimotes and stuff at retail but nobody PMed me so I returned them but the Wiis were sold at $400 each. I sold some Wiimotes but most stuff was returned.

ah well, you kept one wii for youself right!

Joe said:
ah well, you kept one wii for youself right!
I got 3 Wiis on launch day. I got a total of 12 Wiis that I later sold. 50+ Wiimotes, 50+ Nunchucks. I think im getting more Wiis this weekend.

Omie said:
I got 3 Wiis on launch day. I got a total of 12 Wiis that I later sold. 50+ Wiimotes, 50+ Nunchucks. I think im getting more Wiis this weekend.
........I dont understand how you even get so much stuff....do you know how RARE numchucks are?!

Joe said:
........I dont understand how you even get so much stuff....do you know how RARE numchucks are?!
do you know who I am and who I know people high up? How do you think I got so many Wiis and accessories. I probably had more nunchucks then that. That was just a rough estimate to match up my Wiimote count.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
O_O

Oh My God!!!

I Hate You... :incazzato:
May I ask why?

Omie said:

Just think of those poor unfortunate folk without enough money to pay for your ebay inflated wiis!!:mad2: :mad2: Couldve at least left a few in the shop for the regular customer to buy! One day ebay will be shut down and your empire will be at an end!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be a killjoy but its just the same as people selling concert tickets at inflated prices. Where does the real fan end up?? Either paying through the nose or missing out(again).

Last edited:
Omie said:
Will anybody help me take my Wii tree down?

2ep2bee.jpg

And how many people actually believe this is his picture?....

Anyone who believes this is gulluble to the extreme, This is probably some promo picture.

Last edited:
nizmoboy98 said:
lol ebay will never shut down not unless sony bitches about them lol

No but there have been limitations with regards to certain products like concert tickets not being allowed to be sold for more than face value and also for instance Glastonbury tickets now require photo id on each ticket. All good things IMO.

EDIT : Or maybe its because I'm jealous cos I'm not the one making all the money:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
And how many people actually believe this is his picture?....

Anyone who believes this is gulluble to the extreme, This is probably some promo picture.
Well as seeing I have nothing to prove to you here is the table I took the pic on with my name,
4bqfddc.jpg

And here is the original picture
2gxlixk.jpg

And one last picture for you. One of my many original pictures displayed on my Samsung 40" LCD
35nahyd.jpg

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FRIEND.

WiiChunk said:
Just think of those poor unfortunate folk without enough money to pay for your ebay inflated wiis!!:mad2: :mad2: Couldve at least left a few in the shop for the regular customer to buy! One day ebay will be shut down and your empire will be at an end!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be a killjoy but its just the same as people selling concert tickets at inflated prices. Where does the real fan end up?? Either paying through the nose or missing out(again).
I didnt sell my Wiis infalted prices. They chose to pay that much. My auctions all start at .01 with no reserve. They didnt have to pay over the price if they didnt want.

Back