My Wii won't turn on!!!! HELPPP!!!!!

hitsuluver

WiiChat Member
Aug 17, 2007
Hey peoples! I need some help really really bad! I've had my Wii since May first of all. T.T I took it apart recently to see the inside and I put it back together again. I am about 99% sure that I put it all back together the right way..... but when I pushed the POWER button on the front, the red light flashed green and the blue light in the disc drive lit up for like 1 second and then it shut down and it won't turn on!!!!! I'm VERY VERY desperate for sum help on this one!!!

if you wanted to see the inside why didnt you just look online for the pictures. i've seen plenty. like the how to install mod's and cases. and if it wont turn on. take it apart again. and then put it back together. if it wont work then try looking at pictures where people installed things. mabye you might see what went wrong.

Sorry man that wasn't very smart.... Of course we've alll probably been there before but at least i resisted

Well that wasn't a very good idea, but you could take it apart again then watch some of the youtube videos to put it back together and find out what you did wrong... Or you could call Nintendo about it... Take it back.. Sorry mate, I can't be much more of a help.

You might of Voided your warranty but you can always call.

1. Open back up look online see if its all good
2.(Guess Probley not true) Maybe Nintendo thought you were modding it and bricked it.

Why would you open up a 250$ console with no experience
Call Nintendo.

150 POSTS

Last edited:
Back