My Wiii won't Update?

wikkiddavi

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
PA
Wii Online Code
1969-8791-4704-2042
Hello my Wii Refuses to download the new update? Whats wrong with it,I checked my internet connection,I have the USB Connector.

I don't know whats wrong any help would be apreacated.:mad2:

My Wii's internet has been real finicky lately but i'm on wireless I wish i could figure out the problem my self I can't get mine to update eather it will download messages but won't update it will get like the first small bit of the update then the connection will end i'm going to try and get a usb connector also but it could just be that so many people are downloading it at once that its disconnecting us who knows

I hope thats all it is,I dunno though I get error Code 32004 or something like that I checked the Support site all it says is Check your connection BLAH BLAH ABLAH ill just try it tomarrow night if not then ill see what i can do about it. Kinda worried though. :incazzato:

I ran the update earlier at about 8:30pst or so and it seemed to work ok. It did take a while though. maybe 20 minutes.

Dubb's Wii said:
I ran the update earlier at about 8:30pst or so and it seemed to work ok. It did take a while though. maybe 20 minutes.

My Wii connects then it says do you wanna update? I click yes then it says are you sure you want to continue and i say I accept then it comes up with the downloadscren and id say about a minute or so the error message comes up I tried it at least 5 times and it won't ever load. Maybe if I moved my Wii A lil Closer to the USB PLug might help. But i can download VC and browse the net all I want from were it is now I don't know its got me really really worrried.:mad2: :cryin:

Hmm, interesting.

Your Wii can do everything that requires internet but it can't update. I'm not sure, but i think that might be a problem with your connection. I once picked up a signal that was one bar and i could do Weather channel but couldn't update. It's your connection or there is a problem with your Wii

Waky Wii said:
Hmm, interesting.

Your Wii can do everything that requires internet but it can't update. I'm not sure, but i think that might be a problem with your connection. I once picked up a signal that was one bar and i could do Weather channel but couldn't update. It's your connection or there is a problem with your Wii

I think its my Connection they claim it has full power but the connection it self is slow and week.I have satelette internet so sometimes its good other times its like dial up

Ill try on a good day if it don't work my wii is screwed I guess:mad2:

what did they update just the gift giving and the whole integrate pics from pokemon snap into wiiboard?

Response to wii updates

I've been having problems with the internet channel. Usually when I start the channel and try to access a web site it starts rite up. Now a year later it takes approximately 30 secs to download the page. I called the nintendo hotline, it didn't help much. With wii being so scarce, I hope nothing is going wrong with it.

It still won't update I tried it about 2 minutes ago the Error Messages Comes up even faster now.

WTF I don't get why its not working it claims I have the best Connection Posssible but then it just ****s up,I broke my glasses in half last night over frustration. :incazzato: :mad2:

Back