My Wiimote is messing up reply quick

Kirby13

Kirby
Mar 24, 2008
In umbrella chronicles when you aim the wii motes light turns off and it reloads every second and malfunctions the batterys say their full but im recharging them does anyone know how to fix this

might be the battery pack u have in the wiimote is burnt out...u could have over charged it...try puttin regular batteries in and see wat happens.

but i found out that the charger doesnt over charge and that there still charging

ok ill see what i can do i have to log off now but ill check this soon

ok now thanks to the waluigi man my wii mote is back to normal but the lights on the wiimote flicker when going over something for an example if you are on the internet channel like i am when typing the wii motes lights flickers but right now im using a keyboard in the USB spot so rigbht now it doesnt flicker is there something wrong with the wii mote where i have to get it repaired or is it minor and can be raparied simply like a sticky button is it the censor bar or id it just me because i normally dont look at the light but i didnt check in game but ill check right now so ill be back in like five minutes please answer

:shocked: ok im back another wired thing with the wii mote is that it cant check the battery level it always says 4 but the good wii mote says 3

Back