My Wiimote Knocked Out My Mother!

Darkside7000

Luke Perry for President!
Dec 1, 2006
Australia
Ok, so I just got my Wii at the local Toys R' Us. I excitedly set it up in the living room and popped in Wii Sports. I was greeted with Wii Channels, but I didn't have time for that now. I selected Wii Sports and after a few minutes was starting a game of baseball. I carefully tied the Wiimote strap to my wrist and stepped up to the plate.

Nobody was there at the time (so I thought) so the computer pitched. I swung the Wiimote hard--a strike. Next pitch--another strike, this time I was WAY off. Third pitch, I swung...and I scored a home run! After doing a brief victory chorus and jig, I pitched to the computer.

I laughed victoriously as the low AI missed three pitches. I stepped back up to the plate, this time ready for the pitch. First ball, a strike. Second, foul ball. Third pitch, I built up my momentum, prepared myself, and thrust the Wiimote forward as hard as I could.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard a snap when the strap broke and the wiimote sailed out of my hand. I watched in horror as it careened towards the front door. At that exact moment the door opened and my mom walked in on her cell-phone. The airbourne wiimote smashed into a nearby wall-mirror, bounced off, smacked my mom hard across the face and fell to the floor. Pieces of the mirror flew in every direction while the frame fell and crashed into the ground and my mum was knocked out and my dad got scared and he said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air.'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

OMG, I can't believe you just made me read that. :sick:

lol, pretty fun though.

Why the **** you do that so damn hard?

Man, you can kill someone with those "Kill-motes"

When I read that, my first question was : "Does the Wii-Mote still work?"

I lol'd :thumbsup:

Ha, I laughed at the topic title and when I just imagined your mom getting hit with it and falling... I laughed even harder. The Fresh Prince thing was amazing.

I guess I have a sick sense of humor. :devil:

Yeah - but anyways... that's scary. Usually nintendo products are so durable... why are these straps not...

Back