MySims commited super stupid suicide.

i dont realy like this version but still we might still like it

at first mario looked kidish but when you got used to it, it was realy fun

Marioman said:
Jimmer did state and I quote...

that's what made me angry cause obviously he's never played the sims before

Made you angry? +1 rep for jimmer than ;) I suggest you dont visit forums anymore because this is bount to happen again
Jimmer is totaly right. He never said he liked the game. He only said that mysims is a different franchise. Yes it looks like its for kids. But its like Super mario 64 or mario sunshine and compare that to paper mario. Paper mario looks childish as well. Its a totaly different game than mario sunshine.

And thats all that jimmer is trying to say. That you shouldnt compare an apple to a pear.

To me it looks like you people ( marioman and Sovieto ) are like: OMG WTF BBQ He likes mysims but that game is lame.

Dude, don't start things back up that allready died, and you should get your facts straight too. FIRST OFF I missinerperted what jimmer was trying to say in my earlier quote, really it could of gone two ways. Secondly, i never said I didn't like Jimmer because he thought My Sims was cool, we were just dissagreing. We are aloud to do that, am I right? And thirdly, the point I'm overall trying to make is that yes it is a game geared for younger kids, but all of the new people that sims orginally brought into the gaming world are going to think that this game is like the others and alot of those people are older teens and adults. But when they start to play the game they will relalize that it isn't as fun as it was before. This could hurt the future market for another future Sims game. And don't tell me I must never be on forums, I'm on here more than you, I just have gotten alot of posts deleted.

P.S. Don't respond to this because I'm finished arguing and won't even bother to look at what you say

Personally I think this is a rent and see game, it could be really entertaining or it could be a complete flop, we won't know until it is released though.

lol I dont care wether you look or not :p

So you havent got a life ;) Too bad forums dont show sarcasm as good as they are supposed to do or you would have seen my "joke"

How can you see you are on here more than me? Im here almost every hour. I just dont bother replying to everything. Is it a post thing? Oh noes you got more posts than me. that means youre more 1337 than me ( again sarcasm/joke )

Discussion that died? For a moment there I thought you where accusing me of thread revival. When I looked at the time you posted it was today. How can it be finished already?

TELL YOU to be never be on forums? Do you know what suggest means? Do you also know what >> ;) << means? Dude you're taking all these things WAY to serious. Look now Im telling you that you're taking this all to serious.

Back