Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MYSIMS on Wii is wicked

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by charlie95, Oct 25, 2007.

1. charlie95

charlie95 WiiChat Member

I think it’s a great game and it’s really fun to play on! You can change your image and what you look like. Its gives you loads of tips on the way and its tells you what to do with the remotes (all you need is 1 remote and 1 chutnuke). It starts of when the mayor tells you the story of the town (its all lovely and bright because of a man then the man leaves and the town becomes all horrible and down and all the people in the town start to leave) so your job is to make the town look nice then more people move in, on the way you are rated by stars you start of being 0 star, to make you town look nicer you can plant trees and tidy it up, when you get near the first star you start to get more people, the people appear in the hotel!:lol: :yesnod:

2. zonimer

zonimer YouTuber

im getting a wii bundled with my sims with it it should come any day now because we orderd it for today cos its my birthday today woooo 14 yeha

3. Alfie

Alfie WiiChat Member

I'm hoping to pick up MySims for my birthday. It looks like one of those games you can just kick back and play, enjoy and not have to worry about doing too much with.

4. neiltot

neiltot WiiChat Member

yep! it's not an intense game that you have to rumble always :) very fun and entertaining game to play indeed.. :thumbsup:

5. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

I stopped playing My Sims for a while because I got bored. But I just started playing it again. I took out all the furniture out in my main room and one of my small rooms. I'm making it a museam. In one of my small room is my bedroom. My other small roomwill be the other bathroom. And my main room will have my exibits. I have only made one sclupture so far, but I'm going to make more.

6. Warrior

Warrior WiiChat Member

what the hell is a chutnuke? lmao

7. Chute

Chute very low idiot tolerance

its a really dangerous form of chutney. 'hotter than hiroshima' it says on the jar :)

8. zxzxander

zxzxander excuse me, i'm a noob

Wii Friend Code: 8948-4335-1246-9575
    8948-4335-1246-9575
    happy birfday

9. viccles

viccles WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8276-9611-4402-0931
    8276-9611-4402-0931
    Gee I'm in a tossup between this and Super Mario Galaxy. What a pickle :yikes:

10. BlueYoshi693

BlueYoshi693 Wii60

Wii Friend Code: 5806-0510-5713-1010
    5806-0510-5713-1010
    I personally love mysims. Iv always been a fan of kidish type games..this is one where you can play it for hours and not be bored. Theres tons of creativity in it, and theres so much to do. The only thing that concerns me is what iv been hearing about it messing up your wii. I never take things like that too seriously but it has me somewhat concerned because I do in fact hear the loud noise that the wii makes when your playing the game...if anyone else knows anything about this please relpy to this thread or PM me. I would appreciate it =)