MySims...worth the purchase?

ari!bomb

set to implode.
Oct 20, 2007
10 i C
Wii Online Code
7236-5661-5674-5774
I want to rent it to test it out, but it's always out when I hop on over to Blockbuster. I think that's a sign that it's a pretty good game? haha. But still, feedback would be nice, so: for those of you who've played it, do you give it a yay or nay?

Everything I've heard is positive, so, yay? Well, except for my friend, who was ranting about having to do everything for everybody that comes to your town or summat like that.

I need to get my hands on this in a bad way.

TortillaChip520 said:
i'm thinking about getting this game too...i wonder if there are any cheats, like in all the other sims games?

hahah. I'm sure there is. I mean, I wouldn't know, but is a game really a game if there aren't any cheats?

Ya only bad thing is they got rid of all the fun stuff you can do...Like purposely killing your sims...making them sleep together (Whohoo :) )...and pretty much anything else that made it a good game...so if you like game with nothing fun to do go ahead and buy it :wink:

Marioman said:
Ya only bad thing is they got rid of all the fun stuff you can do...Like purposely killing your sims...making them sleep together (Whohoo :) )...and pretty much anything else that made it a good game...so if you like game with nothing fun to do go ahead and buy it :wink:
technically its not an original sims besides anyway i got tired of the traditional sims anyway. This is totally new and waayyyy more customization. Oh and dont forget that building is fun!! :ihih:

Marioman said:
I know I'm just really stubborn towards this game...It's probably a good game
haha fine ill let you off the hook this time but essence will be mad!! lmao :lol:

lol yes well worth the buy.

its very long life (43 hours so far for me) longer than zelda.

also its soo great,

in my opinion it has got rid of some of the fun stuff from the originals, but has also got rid of the millions of tonnes of boring parts to.
while adding a huge range of better stuff.

Back