mysims !

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
hi ther does any one hav mysims because i think it is great the best sims ever i hav a 4 star town i would like to hear mor from you

Theres a bunch of topics on this subject

I have it as well. Im only at 3 star town. But I bought metroid prime 2 days ago so Im playing that more than mysims at the moment

i knw i hav gt it as well i think metorid is great but i am both playin them at the moment hav u created the wii in mysims?

We just got 5 stars last week! We also love this game, it is our favorite Wii game so far! We have 3 more lots available to move people in.

I just bought it and I'm stuck on a task. How do you have 9 happy essences on a radio that only has 7 pieces?

Thanks!

GotSpots? said:
I just bought it and I'm stuck on a task. How do you have 9 happy essences on a radio that only has 7 pieces?

Thanks!

You need to be creative and "build outside the box" so to speak. Just add 2 more pieces somewhere. All that matters in the blueprint is that the stars are covered. You will have to do this with almost everything you build. Sometimes you will need 60 essences and something might only take 20 pieces to build. Hope that helps!

one of the best games ever xD
but in your house you cant build so high that your mysim could walk on it (like a secound level of the house) ... that stole 2 hours of building <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back