Myspace gets Dissed.

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=atzdUSoW9jU&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

I for one have one, but don't use it anymore.
I also found this video to be pretty funny, loses its touch near the end.
Facebook is where its at :lol:
Enjoy though.

That song is so true although it could've said about how much time people waste on myspace. God people get over it, its not good, there are a lot better ways to waste your time :yesnod:

XD that video was awesome. ive got a myspace, go on to check my messages and such. people make such a big deal outa it. i agree. waste time some other way.

I use and like MySpace. What's wrong with it?

As for the video: funny in some places, but other times just lame.

"I wanna poo poo on your face."

???

AndThen? said:
I use and like MySpace. What's wrong with it?

As for the video: funny in some places, but other times just lame.

"I wanna poo poo on your face."

???

*sigh*

This video and MySpace suck, but, if you want an answer, I'll give you one.

Now there's a problem I face with you people, you all enjoy MySpace, I say MySpace is crap, and you agree with me, but you're constantly on it taking photographs of yourself with your fancy new digital camera. It's a boring place. You all try to make your profiles interesting with flashy backgrounds, overlapping text or (the just plain crazy and wild option) you leave it as default pretending that you don't care about the world and take regular injections of anarchy direct to your veins. It's a bunch of words, written by people, who lead normal lives, and their opinions on things, on things such as themself, and only themself. Hell, I couldn't even care less if you love your friends so much you couldn't live your life without them, if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be here today, but when a man comes around you'd be more than happy to chew their leg off to get around the bases quicker.

A lot of you say this, it's boring, to tell you the truth. But, in fact, you could lead your life without friends.When I left primary school I didn't keep in touch with anyone (except that freaking stalker, you know who you are) because they were all blunt (not you, you're psychotic and lovely to be around) and didn't dare have an opinion because they were ten years old. I don't remember being in primary school, I remember that it taught me the basics of grammar but we didn't really learn anything, ever. Naive as I am, I went back in time, and had my work experience in St Margaret Mary's. I told all of the kids who I liked and who I didn't like, I voiced my opinion on everything, I taught them how to cheat on tests and not make it obvious. Soon I realised I was sarcastic and mean to children. Mission accomplished. There's only one kid in that class who had a computer, Declan, I talk to him on MSN. Computers last longer than friends, and don't break down as much.

However, MySpace makes me hate everything about the internet. It makes society believe that in reality we are all bouncing up and down with muffins underneath rainbows, but rain must occur for there to be a rainbow in the first place. No, you cannot be friends with everyone you meet, you will definitely hate some people you come across, and you will most likely work with them. MySpace makes people believe that school was fun for everyone. I hated school. I hated being forced to learn things that will never benfit anyone in life but the vast majority. The fact that I went to Broughton Hall doesn't mean I liked it, your friends don't really "love ya lotz babe" they just like the colour that their font appears in when they say that. There are always going to be bumps in the road, ones that you can't patch up with orange makeup or a mound of eyeliner with a touch of tears added to the recipe.

Y'see, I don't care for MySpace, and I don't care in making friends with the people I never stayed in touch with in school, or the ones that I hated, it doesn't take much for me to like you, providing that your sweat is made out of sugar. Everyone gets their own back with people they hated, being on MySpace doesn't satisfy you enough, knowing that their lives are perfect and they love their friends. I'd much rather see someone I knew with their child with dorky glasses and ginger hair and I had a lovely little blonde kid with good eyesight (at the time), that was my mum, by the way.

Your friends are not your heros. The real heros are fire fighters, doctors, nurses, people who actually make a difference in the world. And Superman, he's an acception.

I wrote this, and it was for a female audience as I was complaining to everyone at my school, which is all girls'.

Last edited:
myspace is just a thing to lure people and it works..when a sheep bahs, every other sheep bahs as well.

I know! same here...I mean don't those people get bored of watching the same old pictures everyday?!! it's boring as hell just by looking at my sister do it! the same old pictures of her same old friends, they are just slutting themselves with pictures and exhibiting themselvces for predators or just plain jokers who save their pictures and put them in videos, etc. who knows, but it's not worth it, it wasn't meant to be to know people you would have never known in real life.

ha! i agree with everybody that says myspace is boring, i personally hate myspace and i hate tom for creating it i hate my sister taking pictures of herself and putting them on there, my sister is one of those popular people in school, and she and all of her friends think they are better than everyone in the world, and they joined myspace and when she first joined myspace, i asked her what she thought about it and she said in these exact words "myspace is awsome, i get to put pictures of my sexy self on there, but you cant have one because your a fat ugly bastard" and my hatred for myspace began, thats all you do is put picutres of yourself and talk to your friends, myspace is a worthless piece of ****!!!

yes it is, and when she tells you you are fat, don't pay attention to her, remember once you are grown, all that fat will be gone, but once she has babies, she will be the fat one, hahaha let's see her put pictures of herself at that point of her life...myspacers have no life!! it is constantly getting bad fame, so I wish soon enough that page dies foerever.

Back