Myspace gets Dissed.

it truly is, I agree 100 percent
everyone in there just wants attention

myspace is gay, the worst website EVER< i hope i meet tom one day so i can kick in the balls for creating myspace, seriously

awsome! i just hacked into my sisters myspace and posted this bulletin thing about how gay myspace is! lol i hope my sister gets banned or somthing

Why all the hate on myspace? You guys not have friends or something? It's a sweet way to keep intouch with friends from High School who I haven't seen. I agree the website in it self is slow and flooded with ads, but the idea is great. I never had one when I was younger, so maybe it is really pointless when you see all your friends everyday.

Btw facebook>myspace.

Your friends are not your heros. The real heros are fire fighters, doctors, nurses, people who actually make a difference in the world. And Superman, he's an acception.

I have a picture of mario from mario bros 3. Is he an exception as well?

flower.^ said:
Why all the hate on myspace? You guys not have friends or something? It's a sweet way to keep intouch with friends from High School who I haven't seen. I agree the website in it self is slow and flooded with ads, but the idea is great. I never had one when I was younger, so maybe it is really pointless when you see all your friends everyday.

Btw facebook>myspace.

I have a picture of mario from mario bros 3. Is he an exception as well?
how old are you? im assuming your past your high school years because otherwise you wouldnt need myspace, you can use your cell phone, AIM, email and other uses of communication besides myspace, like i said on the first page of this thread, myspace is only used by good-lloking people who think they are btter than everyone to post pictures of themselves so they can say "i look good, and every single person in the world is worse than me"

I'm starting my sophmore year in college. I definitely call my friends, but I mean like the people you were cool with in high school, but didn't have their number or aim or anything. Its sweet to see how they're doing or drop a line because something reminds you of them. I can understand the mentality you have about the whole picture thing. I guess the pictures are mainly just to let others see how you look as you are growing/changing over the years. New haircuts/styles/cool trips, that kind of thing.

Yeah, all I gotta say is that myspace isn't for kids. All my friends have myspace. Don't you gotta be, eh.. 15? o_O Whatever. I dunno. Myspace isn't for kids. I'd say myspace is for 16+

IMO. :]

I fail to see the appeal in myspace or that song for that matter

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah, all I gotta say is that myspace isn't for kids. All my friends have myspace. Don't you gotta be, eh.. 15? o_O Whatever. I dunno. Myspace isn't for kids. I'd say myspace is for 16+

IMO. :]
you have to be 14, but 10 year olds have it because when they sign up, they say there 18, and natrally the computer believes them, and tom doesnt check pictures of them to see that they are too young

Back