MySpace?

Lai Strike

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Columbus, GA
Wii Online Code
1571-8317-7855-7908
Well im on my WiiNet channel and I notice how i can play videos ans such on youtube and all but the song wont play on my myspace profile. It says either java is off or i dont have the latest Flash Player. anyway to change this?

I dont think the wii browser has Java, so that'd be a no. Also the wii browser HAS flash, but not the latest version =[

But.. If I remember correctly I've been on a myspace band website before on my wii and it worked? Strange.. >.< I'm pretty sure it worked for me, I would check for you right now if I could, but I don't got my wii on me

I would suggest on re-downloading java or downloading the latest flash player. Just go to adobe.com and you should be able to download it from there. Or go to google and search adobe flash.

Syntax said:
I would suggest on re-downloading java or downloading the latest flash player. Just go to adobe.com and you should be able to download it from there. Or go to google and search adobe flash.
I think Lai Strike is talking about the wii browser... I'd assume so since he/she said the Wii Net Channel and it's in the Wii forum.. so installing java and flash player wouldn't work on the wii

Back