Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Myst DS 4/1/08!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by sirgrim, Mar 17, 2008.

1. sirgrim

sirgrim Casually Hardcore

Myst DS 4/1/08 **Delayed 5/13/08**!

Didn't see any other threads for it but Myst is coming out for the DS!

Found it perusing gamestop's pre-release section. Any classic pc gamer should be able to appreciate this one.

"MYST, the number-one-selling game title of all time with more than 13 million units sold, is THE adventure to have on the DS. MYST is one of the most well known adventure licenses in the world. The classic adventure that defined the genre, Myst, brings hours of immersive play to the Nintendo DS. Myst is an engaging experience that pulls players into beautiful yet eerie worlds with unique settings in varied times and places. The non-linear game play of Myst is designed unlike any other adventure game with no instructions, inventory, death or dialogue. Myst is about the experience encountered throughout the breathtaking worlds and environments. While venturing through the six worlds of Myst, players help individuals trapped in parallel dimensions – without ever actually encountering living beings – by solving a multitude of puzzles, mazes and problems. Close observation and precise logic will help players unlock the secrets of Myst."

[​IMG][​IMG]

#1 sirgrim, Mar 17, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  2. The_Mitch

The_Mitch UNACCEPTABLE

Wii Friend Code: 2025-2025-2025-2025
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    OMG!!! i had this for the PC way back when i was like 7. i LOVED this game. i cannot wait! it was hard as sin when i was 7 so i never finished it so maybe i will actually be able to now lol (i sure as god hope im smarter than when i was 7 lol)

3. sirgrim

Heck yeah let's have a release party and talk about our how difficult some of the puzzles are! If they do a good job on this game I will recommend it as much as I do Zack and Wiki. Haven't bought a DS game in a while, and looking forward to prying my wallet open.

I also read there's an ice level exclusive to the DS version.

4. Abes16

Abes16 WiiChat legend

Wii Friend Code: 4859-7354-0985-6081
    4859-7354-0985-6081
    nice cant wait

5. sirgrim

Just checked games.nintendo.com.au and see no mention of Myst release there yet. 4/1 is the NA release date. Sorry mate :(

6. sirgrim

7. sirgrim

The available date has changed to 5/13/2008. Looks like a delay or something, not sure why. That sucks.

:(

8. Sterculius

Sterculius WiiChat Member

i forgot this was coming to DS. i was on the original band wagon when it came out for the PC. that game was AWESOME. i have 3 other games in the series...i still need to play MYST 4 and 5.

I heard there are not one but TWO exclusive, newly created levels in the DS version. Can't wait to get my hands on it.