N64 Games still at wall mart

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
There is 3N64Games at my wall-mart. There Pokemon chalanges or something there like tertris. LoL there Still there there have been there since 02 I think. that when the bulding was put up.
I think i should buy them and then Blow them up.

2 things.

1: We already know there are N64 games at Wal Mart.
2: It's Wal Mart not Wall Mart.

bonodo said:
heck, theyre sellin nes' at gamestation over here
WOW. They have not been made since like 19?? I can rember
And i dont know how much they are i think $30 but that is not worth it

Why would you waste money on something you're going to blow up later on..Also its not that hard to find various retro games. They still sell Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 games at my local EB Games store.

Bigjake52 said:
There is 3N64Games at my wall-mart. There Pokemon chalanges or something there like tertris. LoL there Still there there have been there since 02 I think. that when the bulding was put up.

Theres actually a lot of great N64 games. You should buy them and play them.

i looked last night and there pokemon puzzel changle. iand asked the person how long there were ther and he has no clue he told me they came form a nother wall mart.

yh toys r us still sell them as well pokemon snap and a powerpuff girls one lol and you can still find new slim ps1

Syntax said:
Why would you waste money on something you're going to blow up later on..Also its not that hard to find various retro games. They still sell Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 games at my local EB Games store.

I think he was joking. If he goes through the trouble of making an explosive device to blow up $60 worth of N64 games, I think he would be wacked beyond a stranger's help on a forum. Yes, blow them up.

That is definitely strange for Wal-Mart to have them though. Obviously a used store would carry them, so I see what you are saying. That is lame of your Wal-Mart because those stores are usually up to date with the rest of the world. lol. I remember Toy-R-Us was the last people to carry NES, and I would visit their sad boxes from time to time, as nobody bought them and they were eventually taken out back and shot. (what happens to those games?? some lucky bastard might get them....)

I bought contra for NES about 1 year ago.........lol........local chain.

Back